Chapter 13

BPOV

"My name is on longer Bella and its not Isabella either" i said not relaxing in my seat. They just stared.

"What is your name then, my lady" Carlisle said bowing slightly,

"Bellatrix" was all i said closing my eyes. when i opened my eyesthey were still staring so i blinded them for a few minuets. instanly they began to shout, When i gave there sight back they were glaring,i smiled

"You do know its rude to stare" i said

"Bellatrix, thats not nice the cullens didn't do any thing" aro said smiling slightly.

 "Thats what you think, let me show you"i said, he held out and i touchit showing when my 18th birthday then the forest sceen, then my meeting wih laurant and then the chase, then i put my sheld down again and withdrew my hand.

"You see"i said

"Yes i do,is such a shame they did that, i was getting to like them as well"Aro said sighing

i looked at Edward, he had a look of pain and horrer on his face, i smerked at that.

"Whats the matter eddie, don't like my last of my human memories, beause its all true " i said in a baby mocking tone, i laught at his exspression. the rest of the cullens looked confused.

"Fine ill show you all" i left my had and there eyes whent out of focus as they saw what i had shown aro. after a few minuets there eyes came backing focus. they looked at me with horrer on there faces.

" you see what he did, he shattered my heart beyond repair" i said, i quite enjoy upseting the cullens, i wanted them like me when he left. i smiled

"I lied bella, i  never ment you hurt you, i only lied to keep you safe" Edward said looking ar me with sorrow in his eyes.

"NEVER MENT TO HURT ME" i shreked standing up, all the cullen  took a step back ecsepeted Edward who stayed rooted in the spot in fear. i through my left hand out as if to swat a fly, but in stead half the cullens slamed in to the wall.the guards pinned them to the wall. i did the same a gain so it left Edward in the middle, looking like a little boy who i about to get old off.

"YOU LEFT ME, I WENT IN THE FOREST AFTER YOU, PLEADING YOU TO COME BACK, AND YOU DIDN'T. I WATED 7 BLOODY MONTHS FOR YOU TO COME BACK BUT YOU DID'NT, EVEN JACOB BLACK GOT SICK OF ME AND WANTED ME OUT, SO WAS ALONE, DO YOU THINK THAT WAS EASY TO LIVE AFTER THAT" i shouted at him, them i used jane's gift on him, he screamed in pain.

"Bella please stop" Esme said looking at me in horror.i lifted janes gift he just lay there sobbing.

"Perthectic and how meny time do i have to Say this, my NAME IS NOT BELLA" I practicly shouted.then one of the water pots by my throne shattered and water went all ovet the floor.Edward had stood up. so i controled the warter so it was in front of me , then shot in forward so edward was in it then it froze. He was trapped in ice

"i will give you one more chance to build my trust in you, if you loses that you will pay a very hight price" i said and left the room.