Chapter 24

BPOV

i sat in my room at my desk. shuffling through papers for marcus. his furnral arrgments. so death by fire (no other option), buried in one of the gardens, nice grave stone. well all thats sorted now for carlisle answer. Since i had alice power i would know. i sklipeed into a vistion.

XXXXX VisionXXXXXXX

The door to my room opened. Carlisle stood in the door way looking down. he had a small smile. "I would like to accept the place next to you and caius." he looked at the floor. i jumped up smiling.

XXXXXX End of visionXXXXXX

i jumped up and down. childish i know. there was a knock at the door. "come in carlisle" the door opened. i stop bouncig instantly. "let me guess you know my answer" he said amused. "Yep and im going to tell the caius and marcus. oh and you'll have to have some clothes talored by the way. and im sure that alice had informed the rest of you coven." he nodded and moved as i ran past him.

"MARCUS CAIUS" i ran into the libary, only caius was there. "He accepted." i was jumping up and down. "Ok, marcus id also planing when his funral soon. he can't wait"  i nodded and went to find marcus. he was in his study. "he accpeted"  i looked down at the papers on his desk. his funral aragments. he wanted his ashed to be buried in the graden. in a small little marble build ectera ectera. "i see your nealy done" i said with a sad note. "its for the best. i've been liveing so long. its about time the vampire world had a new set of rulersoh and its great Carlisle agreed. im almost finished with my things." he smiled sadly. "ok....but when do you think it should happen. i'll ask alice"

__________________________________________________________________

So sorry it sooo short. i may not up date on this for a while, so please be patient.

but please vote

comment

fan

oh and don't eat pancake, their Evil.