Chapter 21

BPOV

its been a week and only two more covens had arrived, i had greeted them as i did wen i first met them. "Aro does he have to" i moaned, aro was sending my jacksion for a mission. "Yes he the only one fit for the job" jacksion had a gift of freezing vampires for a certain amount of time. i pouted and looked at him. i was going to miss him like hell. i nodded and kissed my angel goodbye. "I'll be back before th wedding" he reasured me then pulled me off him. i watched sadly as my angel left with sandiago. why does it have to be him, why not jane or alec.

i left the others in the throne room while i wandered the corridors. i did that alot these days, i would usaly go out with missions but aro wanted jaction to do it this time to see if he can handle the fighting experiances. like he needs that, i taught him every thing i knew (Which was alot). he was just a gooder fighter as jane or alec, but he still needed practice. i stopped at my room, my favort place, mostly because i spend most of my time here. i took my book out and flopped on to he empty bed. it was so boring wih out jacksion, dull even. Jane entered my room. "every time i see you you've always got a book  in your hand. And don't worry my brother and i will try and keep you busy with you teaching us to fight. you know you better at it than we are but were oldered than you  and thats not fair" she grumbled folding her arms a pouting.

i snigged. "fine, but you won't use you gifts and i won't use mine" i held out my hand for her to shake. she shook my hand a disapered into the practice area. i changed myy clothes so i was in a black linen top, some skiny jeans and some black convered n my feet, and to finish it off a black leather jacket. i followded janes trail into the training room. i lifted my sheilds, i felt uncomfatibly exsposed. "lifted you sheild bellatrix" jane said with a small smile on her lips. i rolled my eyes. "Lifted you power Jane" i retorted back. Yes now can we start. i slipped in to a crouch, so did jane.

we ran at each other, i jumped/dived over jane. just as i was aboth her i grabed her shoulders and fliped her so her back hit the ground with a denfing crack. i backfliped away. she stood up shocked. "I didn't exspect that how....?" jane for the first time in a few years she acturaly sound genurly shocked. i snigged "well jane you have to be quick and make sure you oppement doesn't realie what you doing, if they do they can easily rip your arm off. to me i would seem like im just jumping over you but if you quick enough you can spring it on them with surprise" she nodded abd got in to a crouch, so did i. "Try me" again we both charged at each other this time im playing dumb. ane leped over me but i saw it comeing, even a new born could see it as her hands flew to catch my shoulder, instanly i grabed her hand again this time fliped her over to the ground.

"what did i do wrong" she said standing up. "you were too slow you have to act like your jumping over them, do it when you nearly over them" we charged again.jane caught on quickly. just as she was over me, her hands shot out and pinned me to the ground. "well done jane, you catch on uick after a few trys" jane let me up. i brushed the dirt of my clothes. my thought drifted back to my jacktion, what will he be doing, is he ok, is he thinking of me. a hundred throughts drifted through my head in tha second. "Bellatrix, hello" janes hand waved across my face. "i was just thinking jane" i put on a fake smile. "you always think, and its always about the same person" i shruged. "i board, im gong to my room" and with that i zoomed in to my bedroom and locked the door, not that it would do much good any way.

i picked up my favort book, romeo and juliet. i know its old but i don't care. for vampires weeks are like minuets, but for me it felt like a life time. i want my angel back.

XXXXXXXXA few days XXXXXXX

Today is again to meet some of the covens who are coming, which are a lot so i had to be dressed in a percect gown. this time it was a golden lour to match my eyes, it had a V shaped coller, its clung to my figure perfecly i sleeves was tigh on my arms and the end of the sleeves created a triangle with a little hoop to put my finger in so it hold in place. it was stunning, on the bottem half it was just as stunnng as it was on the top. it had silver embordered flowers coming from the left side of the dress and spread slowy to the top right. i span in circles in the mirror looking at my apperance. yep beautiful as ever.