Chapter 6

Carlisle POV

When we got of the plane we all got in our cars. Edward why don't we go to forks cemitery and see if shes buried there, i thought  in the corner of my eye i saw Edward wince and nod.

when we got there we all looked around for Bellas grave, i was the one who found it . i felt like my insides dropped out of my body. i saw edward kneel in front of the stone which had bella's name on it. next to me i heard esme let out a sob. out the corner on my eye i caught a movement.

A girl no older than 18 stepped out, she had blood red eyes and almost jet black hair, she was a vampire, a newborn  by the looks of it, we all gasped we knew who this was:

Bella Swan

At that moment she disappered at full speed, we all looked at each other for a moment then ran after her at full speed.

______________________

BPOV

i ran but they just follwed me

"Bella" this was Carlisle voice but i ignored it.

i suddenlt stopped making carlisle run into me but i pushed him 100 meaters away and the i went a differtent way. that seemed to slow then down a bit, but then i heard some one behind me, i looked around: It was esme

. i sped up a bit more then i jumped up a tree and carried up it then jumped to differnt  trees near by.i jumped down and carried on running but then someone cought my arm. i was edward.

i brought my fist other  in to his stomach making his lose his grip.

"Bella please wait" i heard alice call

"NO" i shouted "WHY DON'T  YOU LEAVE ME ALONE" i shouted and with that he finaly let go. and slowd down to meet his family. but i carried on running......