Chapter 4

Rosalie POV

we were in alska and staying with the Denali coven, alice was flicking throught the tv chanels.

"come on alice just chooses a chanel already" i complaned

"ok ok the news" she said putting the remote down on the coffie table.

"On the 5 o'clock new; murder hits FORKs when a 18 year old girl, isabella swan was attaked by some one or something and died 3 days later in hospital, we do not know the cause of it and geting to a cheer full stor- "  just then the tv was smashed in by the remote.

i looked round and saw Eward with pain, horra  and loss and his face. Behind his was carlisle and esme with pain in there faces, obviusly thay heard that too. Edward gave me a death glare. the reast of the family and Denail coven were there as well.

"You ok Edward" Alice said her voice shaking slightly.

"i what to go to forks" i mumbled. Every one looked at me as if i was crazy.

"What?" i said

"Why"this was emmett, i knew that he cared but i didn't think he would say that like that

"i what to see i its true and to help charlie hes going to be deverstated"i said looking down at the floor.

"let back a bag, because were going to forks"  Carlisle said in a small voice then he added       "and no complaing" on the look in edwards face.