Chapter 1

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

-Y/N= your name

-F/F= favorite food

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the light hanging on the ceiling. I tug the blanket, covering my head, trying to will myself back to sleep. After making no progress, I tumble and roll around my bed, falling to the floor. I pat the blanket neatly on the bed and get up. Walking out of my new bedroom, I greeted Frisk, Sans, and Toriel.

Just a few days ago, I fell down a hole in Mt. Ebott with Frisk, my orphan companion. That hole coincidentally turned out to be an entrance to the Underworld, where monsters lived and thrived after being locked down here by humans. I'm hoping we'll find a way out, but I don't want to leave Toriel. She is the closest person to a mother figure now.

"Hello," I mumbled, still trying to get rid of the sleepiness. I was squinting, my eyes adjusting to the light.

"Oh, hello Y/N," Sans smiled with ketchup still dripping from his mouth. When I came here, I'd learned that Sans loved ketchup. It was strange, but I shouldn't be speaking. F/F is life (If your favorite food is ketchup, you could change up this paragraph to your liking ig.)

I noticed that he had a sort of worried look in his eyes. This isn't normal. Sans is a very easygoing person- I mean, monster. At least, that's my first impression of him. He started off with making puns every so often. I resolved myself to ask him about it later.

Sans excused himself from the table as soon as he finished. He seemed pretty hurried and worried. 

I finished my breakfast and walked to San's room. I'm about to knock on the door when I heard Sans' voice.

"Ink? Yeah, they're here. You may take them back, but it doesn't seem like they remember their own world..." I heard Sans talking to someone. Curious, I press my ear on the door.

Ink? Who's that...?

"Thanks, Classic. It's fine, really. It's normal for misplaced characters to forget everything and adapt to a new world," I heard a new voice say.

I lean on the door, but it turns out that Sans had not close the door well. That's your average Sans. The door swung open, and I fell through, meeting the two skeletons on the other side unexpectedly.

We stared at each other for a few moments of silence before I cleared my throat. "Um... hello?"

Ink was very colorful. He had a brown sweater with a white shirt inside. He also had a large brown scarf with colorful vials strapped to him. He also had baggy pants with sneakers. Tattoos covered his arm with an ink blot on his face. Most importantly, he had a large paintbrush on his back.

"Well, you came early," Ink chuckled, pulling me up.

"Yeah, sorry about eavesdropping on your conversation," I rubbed the back of my neck, diverting my eyes to the ceiling. What a bloody fine ceiling Sans got here. Look at the intricate details that was put into the white paint-

"It's fine. I was planning to take you back."

I put myself in a fighting posture immediately. That didn't sound too good, "Take me back where?"

"I'll explain once we get there." He used the paintbrush to paint an ink blot on the floor. Then, grabbing my wrist without even bothering to ask for permission, he dragged me into the ink puddle with him.