Chapter 2

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

-Y/N= your name

Y/N POV

After dragging me into the puddle (FYI, is not the best feeling), and back on the Surface, "Ink" had the audacity to ask if I was okay, while I was dripping with pink paint all over me.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"Thanks for reminding me, bitch," As if I didn't know. I legit feel like shit.

I watched as his pupils turned into red triangles, likely meaning that he was pissed. I couldn't care less, as I was fucking pissed too.

"I was trying to be nice. After what happened.

"Should have thought about asking before you dragged me into a cold, muddy, ink puddle," I paused, "I'll kill you if this turns out to be permanent, I am not becoming a ditto."

"Nah, you're good. I think you can shake most of it off and it's washable. Y/N, I was just trying to take you back into your world.

"'My world'? Be specific. What do you mean by that?" 

"You belong in this world. I created you. We call this world 'Boring ass earth'"

"Bitch-"I said, taking off my shoe. This piece of colorful shit's face shall meet the sole of my shoe, if he's not going to be serious anytime soon.

He dodged the first one thrown at him, smirking. I smiled back when the shoe bounced on a surface and whacked the back of Ink's head. Then I took off my other shoe, about to throw it at him again. 110% accuracy would and could never fail me.

"Okay, okay! I'll be serious," I raised an eyebrow, holding up my shoe, "Just put the shoe down."

I put my shoe back on, sitting down on the floor. "This world is just called Earth. That's it. It is basically like the 'Classic' world, except the monsters were all obliterated by wizards. Your world has no supernatural things whatsoever. Similar to the Surface before you found Underworld. Except you."

"Be more specific." I warned Ink.

"I moved your character here, from a world involved with more powers—I guess we'll call them that—because your original world was destroyed, by, well..."

"Who?" I inquire further.

"By... My old acquaintance."

Well. Shit had escalated quickly. 

I put myself in a defensive pose again, ready to fight this bitch. I took out a pocketknife that I hid in my pocket, just because. I also had a taser behind my back for surprise purposes.

Ink tried to speak, but then I swung the knife, a centimeter from Ink's face. Ink stumbled back, putting an ink wall to separate us two. I could just cut through it, but Ink started speaking again, removing the wall.

Normally, a logical person (or monster I guess) wouldn't put down their only source of safety from somebody else who wants their head. I decided at that moment to listen, if only for a second.

"Hold on. I got over X-Gaster. You're fine." Ink said, staring at my knife. He held up his hands in surrender, showing to me that he meant no harm.

"Fine. How did I get to the so-called 'Classic' world, then?" I sheathed my knife, but left it so that it was easy to draw it out fast just in case I see a threat approaching.

Ink paused. "Error."