Chapter 3

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations: 

-Y/N= your name

-H/L= hair length

-H/C= hair color

Y/N POV

"Error." Ink said.

"What's that?" I asked. 

"It's not a 'what', Y/N, he's a 'who'.

I sighed, "Another Sans? Plus, who the fuck names their child 'Error'?"

Ink shrugged, "Hey. Technically, I'm legit named 'Ink', so there isn't much to complain about. For your information, all of us are named Sans, just that we call each other that, so we can't get confused." He said, taking in a very deep breath. Then, he continued to rattle on about shit I don't care about. 

"Get. to. the. point," I said, once again threatening him with my shoe. Ink backed off, as if that would help block him from getting hit. However, this move was in vain as my 110% accuracy would hit him. There's no point in hiding either. 

Fortunately for him, he realized that fact and stopped talking bullshit. He cleared his throat and looked at the shoe, "Error hates anom- I mean, people from AUs, including me, and attempts to destroy them.

"Why?" I asked. Error sounds just a little depressed. I shook off the rest of the pink paint that stuck on me. There were still some stuck to my hair, but it's fine. I could wash it off later.

Ink shrugs. "That's all I know. The star sans haven't been able to get too much information."

I scoffed. Were they this incompetent? Plus, star sans are the dumbest names I've ever heard. Were they aspiring to become the new 'Sailor Moon'? I wanted to tell him that, but he seemed deep in thought. I wanted and didn't want to annoy him too much. I have seen Classic Sans, and these skeles could be really dangerous. Honestly, all I have right now is a slipper, taser and a knife gifted by... somebody. I never remembered who they were. They said it was invincible, or something like that. However, an invincible knife isn't going to do me any good against one of those Gaster Blasters. (Again. What's up with those names?)

"...Although, there is a question," Ink looked at me, as if confused, "Why didn't he kill you?

"Wowwwww," I said, dragging out the 'w' at the end. I rolled my eyes, "You want me dead that much?"

Ink looked offended, although I couldn't see why he would be. He did look like he wanted me dead, to be honest, "I do not. Despite you being just slightly annoying," His pupil changed color as he blinked, "It's just strange. Error don't usually let his victims go when they're still alive, unless...

"Unless what?" I asked. This time, I actually wanted to know. 

Ink looked at me with sympathy, "You're going to have a little bit a misery soon, Y/N."

What?

Ink's POV (It's about time)

I looked at Y/N, "You're going to have a little bit a misery soon, Y/N."

They stared at me blankly, not sure why I said that. If Error kept his victims alive, that could've only meant one thing. 

Nightmare. 

He's the only person that could've stop him, for his bank of negative feelings. It's still strange, how Error had taken Y/N away just before their AU was destroyed. Nightmare usually only tried to corrupt characters from AU's that were still in one piece. Had Y/N just have more 'potential'? 

"You see, there's this other Sans, called Nightmare, that feeds off of negative feelings. The only times Error kept his victims alive are when he wants to pay back Nightmare."

"...So, you're saying that I'm going to be tortured just because I'm alive?" They looked like they were just about to jump off a building, which made sense.

I nodded, "There's no other reason as to why he'd keep you alive."  

To my surprise, Y/N didn't show much reaction. They pretty much just sat down and sighed, putting their hands on the side of their heads.

"That's it, right?"

I nodded, although I feel like I had forgotten something important. I sat next to Y/N, and started drawing, like I usually do. This time, I decided to draw Y/N, as they were right next to me. I had nothing to do anyways.

I studied them, drawing out their H/L H/C hair. I couldn't see their face from this point of view, so I'll just have to draw her from her side. Unfortunately, I had no color pencils on me to color the drawing, so I had to stick with just a sketch. 

After I completed, I showed them my sketch, which they didn't take as well as I thought they would.

"What the fuck-" Y/N said as they looked at me, then back at the sketch, "You are a fucking stalker."

I raised my hands, "I was just bored," I eyed their slipper, "Don't kill me. Please."

After I said those words, Y/N just smirked, "We'll see about that."

Fuck.

A/N:

This time, I made this chapter a little longer than the other ones I've made, although it's nothing compared to some really good ones. Hope you mortals liked it. =)