(Not a chapter) 5K??!?!?!?!?

5K? THAT'S CRAZY

I mean, I never expected that this book would get much reads, because I don't see a lot of Ink x reader x error just laying around Wattpad you know? I thought it was going to reach 2k tops.

Thanks for all the support I've been getting, especially towards my followers and friends that had been with me since the beginning.

When I had started, I didn't have much followers except people that had been reading my story ever since I had reached around the 4th chapters of this book.

Although I didn't get many followers (my definition of many is like 20), I didn't really lose many either. Even though I had PLENTY of writing blocks and very shitty writing, my followers stayed. There was only a handful that had followed me and then unfollowed, but they were replaced with others that I think genuinely liked my work, which is what really mattered.

-Izzy

P.S. This is for my fellow DreamSMP watchers.

The Dream SMP really made my day during the pandemic. Unfortunately, I was only able to watch bits at a time, and not hours and hours binge watching because of my motion sickness. I often get nausea from prolonged watching Minecraft, much less playing it.

Therefore, I had skipped quite a couple of videos. 

Extra P.S. I'm so motivational :D This is probably the most serious thank you you'll ever get bc I'm a little lazy and I don't have a lot of ideas to say ty.

Thanks

Thank you.

Tysm

Thank you so much

Ty

Thx