Chapter 8

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

-Y/N= your name

-S/C= soul color (it could be your favorite color or a color you've gotten on a quiz or something)

Y/N's POV

In my dream, I was in a dark void, alone. The floor was filled with a liquid of some sort, and I just walked around. There wasn't anything to do here.

This is boring...

I walked around in the empty void, with absolutely nothing to do. I didn't want to sit down in the water— even if it is water. I don't know what it is, and I wasn't sure if I want to find out.

Then, I heard a voice behind me, "Hello, Y/N."

I turned around, facing a goopy skeleton with tentacles. Squidward.

I looked at him. Who is this? 

"Uh, who are you? You've haven't introduced yourself. Are you supposed to be a random version of Ink or something?"

The skeleton walked around, circling me, "I see you met Ink already. Tsk. Don't see why they wanted to keep you alive," He paused, then squinted at me, "You are Y/N, right?"

I stepped back. I wasn't intimidated or anything, but this guy is weird. He's practically a mixture of Squidward, Slenderman, and Sans.

"Yeah, that's me, but who's they?" I tilt my head slightly to the side, examining him. He's a weird specimen.

The skeleton smiled, "My coworkers. Bet you know Error. It doesn't look like you have any potential to do anything whatsoever though." he shrugged.

He said he knew Error. He's his friend? I'll have to avoid him. He might be a threat to my friends.

"Although, I am surprised you have fell onto your knees and begged me for mercy. I'll give you that," he continued.

I scoffed. This guy is sounding crazier and crazier by the second, "And why would I do that?"

The goopy skeleton's smile turned to a grin, "Because."

My surroundings flickered to black and white. Despite the fact that I'm already in a dark void, I knew we were about to fight when I saw that my clothes changed color. Plus, I saw my S/C soul floating in front of me, glowing in the dark. It stood out in this place.

"I'M NIGHTMARE," Nightmare said, as his tentacles lifted him up, giving him higher ground. I knew that I can't reach him.

I cracked my knuckles. I was ready to fight this bitch, but I still hesitated.

I didn't doubt my ability to defeat him. I wouldn't hesitate if it was that. I just had a small problem:

I don't have my weapon.