Chapter 12

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

- Y/N = your name

- Y/A = your age (make a reasonable age. I don't want you to be 96 or some shit. Better not be 1 yr old either)

- H/C = hair color

- H/L = hair length

- E/C = eye color

Error POV:

After I took my hot chocolate from the person at the counter, I literally ran out the door. It wasn't because of anything important. I don't know why, but I felt like they stared at me for too long.

I go to the back alley, right next to the Starbucks building. I immediately see Nightmare right in front of me, chewing on a piece of... wait a second. Is that my chocolate?

"N-nightmare? Is that m-my chocolate?" I ask, raising my eyebrows suspiciously. I already knew the answer before that shit opened his mouth.

"Yeah, so?" He stared me down, grinning, "I didn't know that you stutter. You usually talk like: 'I aM a BiTcH.'"

I roll my eyes, "S-shut up."

We bicker over my lost chocolate, me claiming that it was mine and I deserve to eat it. Nightmare claimed that I technically stole it from Fell, and I was no worse than he did. I believe I made the better point.

Apparently, half-way through our argument, I turned back to my original form. That's when Nightmare froze.

"wHaT iS iT?" I ask.

"Nothing. Looks like we got company," he points at the exit of our alley.

"oH."

That's when I use my blue strings, dragging the figure that was eavesdropping on us. I thought it was one of those star shits. They never were good at hiding. Unlike what I expected, it was an anomaly, around Y/A old. They had H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. At least, that was the most I could see with my eyesight. They were that Starbucks barista earlier.

The anomaly's eyes flicked between Nightmare and me. They looked at my strings, analyzing the current situation they're in. They swallowed, then said, "S'up."

Y/N's POV:

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT.

Never would I have thought that I'd be in this situation, in a bunch of blue strings, in front of a skeleton I had turned to liquid in my dream, and another skeleton that hurts my eyes. But then again, never would I have thought that I'd fall down that pit on the Mt. Ebott, and learn that my whole life in Undertale was a lie a made up and that I'd probably only had been living there for a few days.

My hands struggle to inch closer to my knife. If only I could move...

"S'up."

"WhAt ArE yOu DoInG hErE, aNoMAlLy?" Error asked.

Okay. No 'Hello, how you doing?' or a 'hi.' I guess that's how it is.

"Good question. What do you think?" I spat back. 

Error just stares at me blankly.

Nightmare waves his hand, "Error. Let them go."

Error frowns, then drops me. I place my hand on my knife, but I don't take it out yet.

"Y/N, I didn't think that I'll see you again," Nightmare says calmly. That's strange, especially after that stunt I pulled in the dream. If I were him, I would have killed me already. That's when I remember. Error and somebody else wanted to keep me alive. For what, I don't know.

"Neither did I," I shoot him a glare, which he shoots back. If looks can kill.

"Why did you keep them alive again, Error?"

Error just simply shrugged, "CrOsS wAnTeD hEr AliVe. NoT mE."

That's when I tried to run from both Nootmare and Glitch Bitch. I slammed both of them into a wall, then whipped out my knife, sprinting at full speed. What they didn't warn me about was that there were two more skeletons behind me: a skeleton with a cracked skull and a skeleton with a hood on. I barely ran a few feet before I realized that my only exit was blocked.

It'd be nice if I could fly right now. Sadly, that didn't happen.

"Shit," I mutter to myself. I raise my hand in defeat.

"DrOp ThE wEaPoN."

I spat on the ground, "I'm already surrounded. Do I really have to? If you're going to kill me, you could just do it now, you know."

Crackhead's (Horror) axe was already raised up to my neck. All it takes is a swing, or an inch closer...

"Not yet, no. I think you should meet Cross first before deciding anything," Nightmare says, "We just need you to be compliant."

I rolled my eyes. Even if I'm at death's door, I would never be compliant. One of my somewhat friends told me that was my weakness. Not giving in because I just don't want to despite whatever condition I'm in. I agree, but I personally think it's also my strength. What's the use of someone who just do everything everybody says? That's no life to live.  (Sorry if this doesn't apply to you.)

"'Compliant' my ass," I look at Nightmare. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Crackhead looking at me and Nightmare, as if deciding what to do with me.

Surprisingly, Nightmare just sighs, "Oh well. Dust, Horror, just watch them."

More names that suck ass. Seriously, we need better nicknames. Even the one I made up for the two: Crackhead and Emo Boy is more forgiving than whatever they chose. And I'm assuming that they had a choice in the first place. If it's up to me, I'd think even 'BigMcDouble 2000' is better than that.

Nightmare then disappears, turning into a puddle. It looked like Ink's portal, and it gave me some flashbacks. I look at where Nootmare was standing, unconsciously gagging. Ain't no way I'm going through that shit again.

"Do I have to go through that?" I say, pointing at the puddle. It looks even worse than Ink's portal, as it looks like a mixture of mud and tar.

Emo boy laughs a little, "Nope. Error is going to make the portal. Right?"

Glitchbitch rolls his eyes, but he makes a portal into a blank void. It's like a blank canvas. If it was up to Ink, he would have painted the void and made it colorful. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I sort of missed that bitch.

We walked through the portal, which I found pretty convenient, and into the void. Apparently, this empty void wasn't our destination, because Error pulled up another portal and told me to step through it. Before I could step through it, he forced me in by pushing me. I could barely see what's on the other side, since it's almost pitch black. I could just barely see a castle of some sort. That's strange. I was expecting an basement to torture me in or some shit.

When I walked through the portal, my jaw dropped.

Dang. That's a big ass castle.

A/N: From chap 11 to 12 you guys may have noticed that the time doesn't match up. I know about that, but I'm too lazy to fix it ;-; (7:30-4:30 in 45 mins according to my shitty ass story)