Chapter 10

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

-Y/N = your name

Y/N's POV

I wake to see Ink's face hovering above me.

"You okay?" Ink's pupils changed into question marks.

I did what I needed to do: I punched him square in the face. No offense, he wasn't ugly or anything. It's just not everyday where you see a familiar but annoying face the moment you wake up. That's just not the best way to wake up.

Ink clutched his face, groaning, "AUGGHHHHHH- What in the [flipping] hell did you do that for?"

I massaged my knuckles. I swear, punching him did more damage to me than him. He's not even bleeding.

Fresh walked into the room, frowning, "Brah, you almost said a no-no word. That's not nice," he shook his head.

I shrugged, "Ink came into my room while I was sleeping. It was self-defense."

Blueberry came in as well, "WHAT HAPPENED?"

I tilted my head towards Ink, "He happened."

"What do you mean I happened? You punched me!" Ink shouted.

I shrugged again, "I'm the one bleeding here. You owe me."

"I was just trying to wake you up!"

"Your fault."

I walked out the room, leaving the skeletons behind.

I opened the door to find Papyrus. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He was just as adorable as Blueberry. He acts so naive and ignorant to life. It's funny.

"HELLO HUMAN. I MISSED YOU TOO. THE OTHER HUMAN WANTED TO COME, BUT HAD TO TAKE CARE OF SOME THINGS ON THE SURFACE. THEY SAY HELLO."

"Tell Frisk I said hello as well when you go back."

"CONSIDER IT DONE HUMAN."

I looked at Sans, who was cooking some hot dogs at the kitchen counter.

I waved at him, saying, "Hey, can I have one?"

"Sure," Sans walked over, setting a hot dog on the plate, "Bone appétit."

Everyone sat down in their seats to eat breakfast.

Raising his ketchup bottle, Sans said, "You know, I think I'm a very humerus skeleton, but nobody acknowledges that."

I could hear Papyrus sigh from across the table, lightly slamming his head.

I looked at Sans, "Well, though I must relish your efforts, you just need to ketchup on the latest puns."

Papyrus stood up, agitated, "IF YOU SAY ANOTHER PUN, I WILL THROW YOU BOTH OUT THE WINDOW."

Sans pretended to frown, "That's not pun-ny, Papyrus."

We stayed silent for the rest of the time, me and Sans smiling to each other every so often. Making Papy mad wasn't hard, as long as you make some really bad puns. I secretly actually think he like puns, although he wouldn't admit it. He makes some pretty bad puns himself, and he was smiling when we were making puns.

I looked towards Ink's direction. Although it was still his fault, I technically still did punch him in the face. He have a bandage covering his would-have-been nose, but otherwise he looks fine. I feel a pang of guilt, but I shake it away. I did nothing wrong.

Ink caught me staring for a little bit too long, "Y/N? Do I have something on my face?"

I feel my face slightly heat up of embarrassment. I don't think Ink could see it though, since whenever I blush, you can't see them. I will not admit that I felt slight guilt for some small physical attack on his face.

"Nothing. I'm just admiring how annoying you are."

"Thank y-" Ink catches himself, "WAIT. DID YOU JUST CALL ME ANNOYING?"

"What, you expect me to give you a compliment?"

"No," he lies. It's obvious just by looking at his body language. He's looking down and fidgeting with his paintbrush. I think he called it "Broomie"? 

I get up, waving them goodbye, "Welp. I got to go back home. I've been out for too long," I glance at the exit, "They might be putting missing posters up for me. If they even bother to notice that I'm gone."

By the time I'm done speaking, I was already at the end of the exit. I push open the door and walk through it.

I turn around, looking at the place disappear behind the doors.

Time to go home.