Chapter 6

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

-Y/N= your name

-F/C= favorite color

-F/F= favorite fruit

Y/N POV

I wanted to go outside, and it's a nice day anyways. 

I opened my closet and took out a F/C sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. On the sweatshirt, there was a picture of a F/F. I smirked, admiring how cute it is.

I flipped it around, and I noticed that there was a tag on it, saying that it was from Ink.

'Sorry for utterly ruining your life.'

From: Ink

I chuckled to myself. At least that bitch knows what he had done. If I recall, he had helped create me...? Then, the most random thought came to me: Does that mean he is my dad?

I shuddered at the thought. I am not having him as my dad. Not ever. 

I put on my clothes, wore my shoes, then walked out the door. I locked it, hoping that the intruder wouldn't get in. I was sure my apartment room was locked earlier...

I had to tolerate the elevator music, immediately running out when the elevator doors opened at the lobby. I said hello to the receptionist as I walked towards the door. She smiled politely.

I went through the apartment doors. 

I headed towards the central park with a jump in my step.

Finally, there is nothing bothering me-

Someone grabbed me, pulling me into an alley. Out of my instinct, I dug my elbow into his chest, earning a grunt from them. His grip on me loosened, allowing me to struggle out of his hands.

"Chill, kiddo. You don't have a bone to pick with me, do ya?" Said a familiar voice.

Sans. 

I turned around, my eyes widening in shock, "Oh. My. God. I didn't mean it."

"It's fine. My rib cage isn't broken yet."

"Why're you here?"

Sans looked at me, "Ink wanted to bring you to our base. That's it."

He pointed at the ink puddle behind him. Not again... 

"Are you going to come or not?"