Chapter 5

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

-Y/N= your name

Y/N POV

What a shitty life.

This is what I thought as the elevator music rang in my head. The elevator doors slid open, and I walked through it, sighing all the way. 

I search for my room, scanning for it. The woman hadn't told me which room I lived in. That's inconvenient.

Which was it again...?  Ah.

Memories bombarded my head, for just about everything in this world. As I remembered, it matched everything Ink had told me, except I didn't have any memory before I was 16. Did Ink take that away? My ears rang, and I felt as if all my blood rushed up to my brain. I rubbed my temples, shaking my head. 

When everything was clear again, I started to walk towards room 703, which was near the end of the hall, almost out of sight. I looked at the door, and I noticed the cracked paint on the door. I nearly gagged when I stepped in, as I saw the towers of clothing and opened shelves. In my memories, it hadn't looked this messy.

What happened here?

My room looked like as if it had been ransacked, although I didn't see anything stolen. If the intruder did steal something, it's probably not important. As I cleaned everything up, the only thing I noticed that was different is that there was a picture of me as a child, smiling. 

I picked the photo up, examining it. I don't know when this photo was taken, since I don't have any memories as a child. I don't think I ever had this photo with me either. It looked as if there was someone else that's supposed to be with me, that's erased from the photo. I looked at the back of the picture, only finding one simple cross with my name underneath. Y/N.

My hand instinctively reached my throat. Did the intruder know me in the past, and now is on their way to kill me? I think they may have looked all over this place, looking at how messy the place was. It looked like a landfill.

I don't think this is important enough to call Ink, since this was only a theory. He's pretty annoying, to be honest. Plus, I'm not in danger, yet. I do kind of want to meet Sans again. I miss that skeleton. 

I checked the date with my cellphone. Saturday.

I have nothing to do today. I don't know whether that's good or not. I could really have a break, but I also need something relaxing to do. 

I looked outside, opening the window. A soft breeze blew past my face. The sky was clear of clouds.

Maybe it's a good day for a stroll.