Chapter 11

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

- Y/N = your name

- H/L = hair length

- H/C = hair color

- S/M/A = social media app

Y/N's POV:

I shut the door behind me, leaving the Sans behind. To be honest, I don't know whether I'll come back. It was an overall nice experience, but it wasn't something I'd like to experience. I'm pretty sure that many people would like their company, being Undertale fans and all. On the first day I came here, Ink told me that Sans, also known as Classic, is technically from a game called Undertale and the others are from alternate universes made by the fanbase. I don't know about some others, but I had enough Sans for one day.

Perhaps I'll come back, but that's later. Plus, I had work to do.

I turn around, and then I realize that now that I think about it, how do I get out of here? There aren't any portals around like the one Sa- I mean, Classic had. I need help.

 I sigh, annoyed once again, I turn around and peek inside through the door. Immediately, I spot Ink.

I wave to him, "A little help here?"

The edge of Ink's mouth twitches, but he moves his hand up to scratch an itch, but it's obvious he wants to cover his smirk. I, noticing this, unconsciously crack my knuckles.

Ink looks at me, then hastily walks over, "Uh- You need help right?" Ink says as he picks up Broomie and make a splotch of paint on the wall.

I look into my reflection on the paint. Ain't no way I'm going to get dirty again because of it. I stare at Ink for a uncomfortably long time.

"What do you want?"

"You, want me, to go into that?" I point at the puddle in disgust.

"Oh," Ink says, recalling the first time I went through his portal without my consent.

He simply snaps his finger, and the pool clears up, looking like someone had made a hole into the wall. On the other side, I see the alleyway we went through last time, as the shadow casts over the floor. The crack of dawn contrasting with the dark shadows.

I look at Ink once more, agitated.

"What? I did what you wanted."

"You're saying that you could've done that the FIRST TIME I WENT THROUGH THAT DISGUSTING ASS PORTAL," I hit him on the head— hard. There is no need for mercy to people who wronged me. 

Right after I bonked him, I walked through the portal as I hear Ink whine in the background. The ink portal closes back up right after I step through it, like water on a paper towel, until it completely disappears into the plain brick wall.

I start walking towards the hotel, walking through the automatic glass doors. I check in with the familiar lady, who doesn't seem the least bothered about my coming in during the crack of dawn and disappearing for two days.

I go back through the elevator, listening to the horrible choice of music, and then walked into my room. I strip off my clothing and go to take a bath the moment after I lock the door. I didn't smell bad, but I have work today. Better safe than sorry I guess.

In the shower, I just start thinking about some random bullshit. While the warm droplets sprinkle in my hair, the water making its way down the drain, I think about what to do at Starbucks. Based off my experience, it wasn't too busy often. Just a handful of people here and there to study and order coffee.