Chapter 4

Author

Reader/ or any other sans that may pop up

Ink

ErRoR

Abbreviations:

-Y/N= your name

-L/N= last name

Y/N POV

"We'll see about that," I said, smirking.

Ink's eyes widened in fear. He looked at me, cautious of what I might do.

You better be scared, I thought to myself.

"What'd you mean by that...?" He said as he continued to eye me suspiciously, "You're not going to use the slipper, right? Nor the knife."

"Nope," I said as I smiled innocently, unsettling Ink.

"Then what?"

I just continued smiling, wrapping my weapon in my hands behind my back. 

"You know..." I grinned, "Stalking isn't nice."

Ink raised his paintbrush-- not to hurt me-- but to hide behind it, "You're starting to scare me."

I whipped out my weapon: The holy belt that I always have wrapped around my waist. I gave Ink a menacing smile, and I noticed beads of sweat form on his forehead.

"Then you should've thought better."

Ink let out a scream, running away from me. I chased after him, then noticed that we were lucky to not have anyone around us. Ink told me that Earth didn't have any magic whatsoever, so Ink can't get caught. Who knows what havoc that would cause. I didn't want to destroy my world just before I came back. 

"Ink, we really need to go hide somewhere before we're seen. We were in an alleyway earlier, but you're heading towards the city street."

Ink paused, then nodded. He walked back to me, although very slowly. 

I looked at him, then asked, "What's my background information in this world? I know how the surface works, but I need to know where I live."

"In the apartment over there." Ink pointed at an apartment building.

I raised an eyebrow, hinting for any other important information.

Ink cleared his throat. "You work at Starbucks as well, and I think that's it."

"There's nothing else?"

Ink just looked at me and shrugged, "I mean, you're an orphan and unfortunately got no friends. That's all I can recall that's important. You can live."

I glared at Ink, wondering whether I should try to attempt to beat his ass or no. I decided to settle with the latter, since I was pretty tired. This was the most boring life I can ever think of. I would much rather stay with Frisk and Sans, as Undertale seems interesting. 

"Okay." I turned around and started to walk back to my apartment, when Ink stopped me.

"Y/N, watch out for Error. He's this glitchy skeleton with blue streaks on his skull. You shouldn't miss him on Earth."

I nodded, then continued to walk towards the apartment.

I looked at the apartment. It was made out of brick and had a metal door. Honestly, it looked more like a prison than anything else. I have a bad feeling about this, but then again, when has I not have a bad feeling about anything?

I sighed and pushed the metal doors open. Inside, it smelled like detergent and bleach. I looked towards the chairs and tables, where people sat and read. I walked towards the reception desk, looking at the blonde lady standing on the other side.

"Your name, miss/mister?"

I sighed again, then said, "Y/N L/N."

"Hello, Y/N," she smiled, although it looked artificial, "7th floor."

"Thank you."

I walked to the elevators, pressing the 'up' button. The elevator made a ding sound, then opened its brass metal doors. I stepped inside, then pressed the button to go to the 7th floor. I leaned against the elevator wall, listening to the elevator music.

Well, this is my shitty life.