secrets

*Knock*

Jungwon got up from his bed when he heard the knocking on his window, he looked down and say heeseung smiling at him.

"Am I still allowed to come in?". Heeseung said. Jungwon giggles "of course" Jungwon went outside to take heeseung to the back door so he can come in. Jungwon didn't want to get the attention of the two couples in the living room so he stayed very quiet.
He finally got out side and gave heeseung a big hug cause he missed him so much.
"Let's go while their distracted" Jungwon said  Heeseung just nodded. They made their way up to jungwon's room and lay on the bed.
They talked and talked but they got bored.
"Jake hyung where's mom's laptop?" Jungwon ask. "I dont know check in her office" jake shouted a response. "Ok thanks" jungwon said as he went to his mom's office go get the laptop, he sat on the bed where heeseung was laying. "What do you wanna watch?" Jungwon ask.
"Ummm I don't know can't we just cuddle instead" heeseung said as he grab jungwon and brought his body towards him."hyung" jungwon said giggling. Jungwon then gives up and lay on top of heeseung, "Jungwon?" Heeseung called. "Yes hyung"
Jungwon said as they both rise from the bed. Heeseung staring at jungwon's lips with desire, jungwon then noticed and moved closer to him. "Let's finish where we left off at school." Heeseung said with his face inches away from the youngers. "Sure" jungwon said smashing his lips against the older ones. jungwon made his way on heeseung lap with their lips still attached. Jungwon wrapped his hands around the older's neck, moving his body closer to the older. Heeseung grabbed jungwon by the waist and hold him tight. Heeseung then broke away from the kiss, looking at the youngers shirt, he used his eyes to ask jungwon if they can go further. Jungwon got the signal and slowly took his shirt off, heeseung did the same. Heeseung grabbed jungowns back, spinning him slowly towards the bed. Their lips moved in synced like they were dancing in the wind. Heeseung then made his way to the youngers shoulder where jungwon made a soft but beautiful noise that made heeseung smile. Heeseung then made his way back to the younger's lips while rubbing the side of his body. Jungwon felt how the older was very heated, jungwon was too cought up in the moment and didn't hear someone knocking on the door.
"Jungwon!!!! The voice behind the door yelled.

"H-hyung" jungwon whispered. "Mmmm" heeseung said kissing the boys stomach. "Hyung stop someone's at the door" jungwon said and the older stop and remove his self from top of jungwon. "Yess!" Jungwon ask yelling. It's me daniel I was just checking if you're hungry we're gonna go get some food"  daniel said.
"Hyung you hungry what do you want " jungwon asked his shirtless hyung.
"Yea anything will work" heeseung said. "I'll get a pizza and a orange juice" jungwon said.  "Ok" daniel replied. Daniel left the door, the two laugh and gave each other a kiss. After all that they finally  decided to watch a movie.

The two couples downstairs came back with the food. Daniel decided to take it for jungwon. He opens the door to jungwon's room and he saw something really shocking, it was heeseung and jungwon on the bed sleeping in each others arms.

"Guys guys" Daniel ran down the stairs.
"What is it daniel"jake said hugging sunoo. Its jungwon he's  he's daniel said still shock but happy. "He's what babe" jay said  "go see for your self's" daniel said with a big smile. They all went to jungwon's room to see jungwon and heeseung cuddling each other while sleeping.
Jay was smiling, Jake was surprised but also happy for his brother.
Jake went up and close the laptop that was on jungwon's lap, He took it from him and cover both of them with the blanket............

Another update guys

Hope you enjoy
-Author.