forget and forgive

Jungwon stared at his phone reading heeseungs text over and over until he started to cr again. Jake heard scream coming from jungwon room and quickly ran to him "Wonnie"jake shouted running to him giving him a big hug. "Hyung where did it all go wrong" jungwon said between each crys.  "I know wonnie it's not your fault we didnt know that she would be there heeseung hyung really love you wonnie". Jake said rubbing  his brothers back carefully. "I love him to hyung but, but she is very beautiful I compete with that,"jungwon said still crying. Before jake could answer he heard the door bell ring, it was heeseung outside the door looking very tired like he was running.  "Heeseung Hyung" jake called. jake "Wheres jungwon I need to talk to him",Heeseung said between breaths. "He's upstairs hyung," jake said pointing up to jungwon's room. "Thanks jake" heeseung thank him. "Anything for my brothers happiness" jake said smiling at the boy. Heeseung ran to the room, jungwon heard it was heeseung so he locked the door before he could get in. 
Heeseung tried to open the door but failed.
"Wonnie I know what you saw was wrong but I didnt  know she would was gonna show up, baby please let's talk" heeseung said with his head against the door. Jungwon got up and slowly opened the door.
"Hyung" jungwon said softly.
Heeseung looked up into the youngers sad teary eyes.
"Oh baby I'm so sorry I love you wonnie I love only you ok,  only you my baby"Heeseung said hugging his boyfriend.
"I know hyung I love you too," Jungwon said looking at his hyung. "So are you still mad at me" heeseung said breaking the hug. "Hyung I wasn't mad at you I could never I let jealousy get in the way" Jungwon said. "So you for give me?" Heeseung ask "Ofcourse hyung I forgive you" jungwon said. Heeseung jump out of excitement and slowly kissed the younger. The kiss was filled with love and happiness, jungwon was so happy that his hyung choose him after all.

The end