the unexpected love

After jungwon and heeseung got the text they went back to jungwon's house.

"Hyung!" jungwon said opening the door to show sunghoon and joshua in the kitchen. Hi wonnie Joshua said.
"Sunghoon?!" heeseung said.
"Hi heeseung hyung". Sunghoon said.
"What!!!" The other couple shouted. "When did this happened" heeseung ask sunghoon.
"A while ago,we met at the airport when I went to get my sister and my mom." Sunghoon said.
"It was love at first sight" joshua said holding sunghoon by his waist. Jungwon let out an giggle. "Hyung I'm so happy for you" he said while hugging his brother "you too sunghoon hyung thank you for making my brother happy" he said smiling at his hyung boyfriend. "Does jake hyung knows about this?"jungwon ask looking and joshua. "Um" joshua said smiling while scratching his neck. "Hyung!!!" Jungwon replied. "Who else knows?" heeseung ask. "jay sunoo and daniel" sunghoon answered. "Ohhhhh!"heeseung and jungwon said together. "Hyung" jungwon said with a surprise look. "What is it baby" heeseung said loud enough so jungwon could hear. "Weren't we suppose to go to the supermarket to buy something for your mom?" Jungwon asked. "Oh shit I forgot" heeseung replied.
"Um joshua hyung we are leaving now tell mom I'll be back sunday afternoon ok bye". Jungwon said hugging his brother "bye sunghoon hyung take care of my brother" jungwon said. "Bye guys" both sunghoon and joshua said.
"That went better than I thought"joshua said giggling at his boyfriend. Yea sunghoon replied kissing joshua on the nose. Should we go watch a movie hyung. Sunghoon asked.
Sure baby let's go.

They both went to the watch the tv when the other Couple left, cuddling until they fall asleep.

That's it for Joshua and sunghoon for right now
Hope this chapter wasnt bad thank you

Author💕