special episode

5 years later

Jungwon and heeseung were now a married couple with their adoptive daughter mina
Heeseung was on the phone with his mom. "Nana when are you coming to see us" mina asked mrs lee "soon honey I just need to do a few stuff her in Canada and I'll come see you ok. Mrs lee said
"Ok gramma see you soon: mina said and mrs lee hong up. "Mina honey are you ready to see gramma "jungwon asked "yes yes I am" mina replied to her papa.

Doing dong
The door bell ring it was jungwon's  mom. "Gramma" mina yelled. "Mimi" mrs yang said cruching on the floor. "Mom what are you doing here where you in Australia with mr park" Jungwon said. "Yes I was but jake told me that mina's birthday is coming up so got her a early birthday present, Joshua baby bring him in"Mrs yang shouted. Jungwon saw his older brother watch in with a puppy in his hand.
"A puppy" mina yelled running towards her uncle Joshua. Joshua crouched down to he"What do you want to name him mina?" Joshua asked. "Rohan like uncle shua and uncle sunghoon baby but we can call him hannie" Mina said. Joshua look both at mina's parents. "She named her dog after my son" he said laughing. "Uncle shua" mina called "yes my beautiful niece" answered. "When will I see uncle sunghoon and rohan?" She asked.  "Now actually" joshua said as sunghoon watched in the house with a baby in his hand.(ps they are already married.) "Hi guys" sunghoon said walking towards the lee couple. "Sup man missed you alot I see joshua hyung didnt take you to LA for a 2 year vacation" heeseung laughed.
"Uncle sunghoon can I see the baby?" Mina asked "ofc sweatie"sunghoon sat on the couch letting the little girl see the baby. "He's cute" mina said "i know just like your dad" sunghoon said looking at jungwon. "Me!?" Jungwon mouthed. Sunghoon only giggle.
As for jake and sunoo their in Australia living their best life as the uncles that don't have kids same goes for jay and daniel. Jay took daniel to the us to meet his parents and now their married.

Heeseung hold jungwon by his waist, "see wonnie everything worked out," heeseung said. "Yes it did hyung yes it did". The both smiled as their daughter was running around the yard with hannie and her uncle joshua
"Guys its dinner time" mrs yang shouted, everyone gathered at the table to eat they were all a happy family.

(Nana- heeseung's mom)
(Gramma- jungwon's mom)

Thank you for reading 
I need u
Happy ending for this cute couple.