chapter 9

last tw for drug use and seggs, it will be in most chapters

1 week later:
kaylins pov

me and rafe spend almost all of the week at tannyhill. we did what we were best at: getting high and fucking. it was a fun week honestly. we drank like 8 bottles of tequila, did karaoke, watched movies, and made out. i loved rafe, and i loved spending time with him. we hadn't talked to anyone in a week. honestly no one had seen or heard from us in a while. we decided to do a little thing were we powered off our phones, and locked them in a phone jail for the week.

it was totally worth it because we had so much fun. we were high for most of it, but we didn't care.

monday morning:
rafe and i stayed up all night. we did a few lines, made out, and hooked up like 6 times. our coping methods weren't the best, but they worked. i walked into the kitchen where rafe was already pouring shots. "baby! shots?" he said excitedly as i walked over. "don't you think it's a little early for that?" i asked. we both burst out laughing, knowing i was joking, and downed the shots.

i opened the cabinet and grabbed a lighter. i picked up a joint off the counter and lit it. i took a long drag before i passed it to rafe and he did the same. "i don't want this week to end." i said with a sad face. "who says it has to?" rafe said and picked up the phone jail. he added 3 more days to it and i laughed. "perfect" i said as he picked me up and put me on the counter. we started to make out when we heard the door bell ring. we ignored it and kept going. whoever it was kept banging on the door and rafe rolled his eyes.

"i'll get it" i said as i walked over towards the door. now is a good time to mention, the house was completely wrecked, since sarah wasn't staying here. there was white powder on like every surface. rolled up dollar bills and red solo cups everywhere, and even smash tequila bottles on the floor we were to lazy to pick up.

i opened the door and saw jj, kiara, john b, sarah, and pope. "ugh" i groaned and shut the door on them. i just wanted to be alone with rafe. i went back to the counter and started kissing him again when the door opened. i guess i had forgot to lock the door.

i was straddled on rafe and turned my head to look at them walk in. they looked around in shock. "what the fuck?" jj said. kie picked up a piece of glass and threw it in the trash.

"what do you guys need?" i said jumping off of the counter.

"uhm to make sure you guys were alive!" sarah said loudly. "why wouldn't we be alive?" i asked her.

"well maybe because you two haven't contacted anyone in over a week. no one has seen or heard from you. and the lights to the house are always off. you guys are both coke addicts we came here trying to make sure you both didn't overdose." she said angrily.

"well surprise! we're alive, and you guys can leave now." rafe said. i nodded in agreement.

they all seemed pissed and kie said, "you guys can't live like this. literally look at the place." she ran her finger over a counter and held it up. it was covered in white powder. "what we're addicts did you expect us not to do coke?" rafe said and i laughed at him.

"you ignored us for over a week. we all texted and called you guys like a hundred times. why weren't you answering?" john b said.

i pointed to the phone jail. "we unplugged." they all groaned annoyed. "you guys can't pull this shit. you need to do something productive with your lives." sarah said.

"says who?" me and rafe said at the same time. we looked at each other and i took the joint out of his mouth. i took a drag and then said, "it's our life, we can do what we want." they were getting pissed now.

jj came and took the joint from my hand. he took a drag and then put it out. "no guys seriously, this isn't safe. we all just care about you kay." they all nodded. i shrugged my shoulders.

"did you guys see me last week? just be happy i'm not dead." the room went quiet when i said that. even rafe looked surprised.

"their high, there isn't any use trying to talk sense into them right now." pope said. "ding ding ding!" i said. "popes the only one with a brain." rafe said and we started laughing.

i wanted to piss them off even more so i went and stood at the bar in front of them. i took a bag out of my pocket and handed it to rafe. i laid down on top of the bar and pulled my shirt off. everyone looked at me confused.

"what are we at a strip club?" jj said and chuckled.

i didn't say anything but gave rafe a nod, and he knew what to do. he set up a line of coke right in between my tits and snorted it off me.

"what the fuck you guys!" pope and kie said in unison. "you guys need some serious help." sarah said gagging as she had just watched what her brother did.

i laughed and sat back up. "what? not enjoying the show? anyone else want some?" i asked waving around the baggy. they all looked disgusted. "more for me then" i said as i formed 3 lines on the counter and snorted two. rafe did the other one.

"this is bullshit and you two know it. you will run out of money soon and come asking us for help." john b said.

"actually we won't run out of money. thats considering i just inherited 40 million dollars." i giggled a little and their jaws dropped.

"where the hell did you get that much money?" jj said. "my step dad forgot to change his will, then well, died. tough for him i guess."

"now can you please go, i'm trying to fuck my boyfriend." i said and rafe laughed at this.

"ew, gross." sarah said and looked at the others. "we're not mad at you guys by the way, we just think you need help. if you want to push us away go for it, but someday we won't come back" kie said and they all walked out, except jj.

"kay, just stop. please. no one wants to have to come see you half dead in the hospital again." jj said as he left. the words hurt but i ignored them and kissed rafe.

our tounges tangled together and the taste of tequila was prominent. he laid me down on the island in the kitchen. "your really fucking hot babe." he said and i replied, "your hotter." he smirked. we both got undressed and he put his dick inside of me. i let out a moan and he thrusted in and out of me while be was grabbing onto my tits. "rafeeee" i moaned. i rolled my eyes to the back of my head while he cursed under his breathe. "i'm close" i said he replied, "me too babe." he thrusted in and out of me for another minute before we both reached our highs. he cummed inside of me and then pulled himself out. he sat down on the island and we were both breathing heavy. he put his boxers on and i put my bra and underwear on.

i straddled over him and we kept making out. his mouth made it's way down my whole body. i let out a soft moan when he moved my underwear out of the way and rubbed circles around my clit. i knew where this was going. "round 2?" he asked and i happily agreed.

monday night:
we were sitting on the couch eating ice cream when the door opened. we looked over to see who it was and it was jj and kie. we completely ignored them and kept watching the tv.

they walked over and turned the light on. "bro" rafe said and covered his eyes. i laughed and covered mine too. "lets go." kie said. i was confused. "go where?" i asked. "it doesn't matter just come on." she said.

i stood up wearing only a bra and underwear and jj looked away. he probably only did because rafe would beat his ass if he looked. rafe stood up wearing only boxers and kie turned around too. "please tell me you guys weren't just fucking!" she said. "we were." rafe replied and we walked upstairs. from a distance we heard jj say "gross".

i threw on one of rafes polos and some jean shorts. he put on a t shirt and shorts. we walked back downstairs and kie and jj were waiting for us. "at least this time they have clothes on" jj said laughing.

"well you guys just walked into our house. its your own fault you saw that." i said and we all walked outside. we got in the back of the twinkie while kie got in the drivers seat. after a few minutes we arrived at the beach. i saw the rest of the pouges sitting around a bonfire and knew we were in for a long night.