Chapter One: A Tight Squeeze

Plucky nervously looked around the main entrance, looking to see if anyone is watching him, but no one was there. Plucky shakingly sighs realizing that it's probably his nerves kicking in. Plucky starts walking around looking for clues as to how to get further into the factory.

Plucky Clucky: *Sighs, getting all of the good and bad men of this place* Man... It's been so long since I was last standing here.

Plucky Connor looking around until he noticed a Green VHS Tape sitting on reception desk. Plucky chirps is curiosity and picks it up before shoving it into a Green VCR.

Plucky Clucky: *Inspects the Green VHS Tape* Hmm, I wonder if this is what I think it is...

Before Plucky knew it, the video started playing...

Leith Pierre (On VHS Tape): Hi, my name is Leith Pierre and I'm the head of innovation here at the Playtime Co

Leith Pierre (On VHS Tape): Hi, my name is Leith Pierre and I'm the head of innovation here at the Playtime Co. Toy Factory.

Plucky Clucky: *Smiles and wags his tail* Hi Leith Pierre!

Leith Pierre (On VHS Tape): If you're seeing this, then you're trespassing. Yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close the factory for the day. So trespasser, just to make you aware. While we pride ourselves primarily on our high quality toys and excellent childcare, we also pride ourselves on our security!

Plucky takes a seat on a nearby couch that happened to be near the TV playing the Green VHS Tape.

Lieth Pierre (On VHS Tape): For example, this facility is full of hidden motion triggers which, once set off, will set off the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities! And that's one of the more tame aspects of our security system. No spoilers...

Plucky Clucky: ... *Looks at the audience reading all of this before looking back at the TV*

Leith Pierre (On VHS Tape): So, you've got my warning. It's not too late to turn around. I just hope you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it...

Soon the video ends and the screen goes black. Plucky blinks a couple of times as he process what he just heard.

Plucky Clucky: ... *Gets up from the couch* Yep, that's definitely the Bluff VHS Tape alright! I'm surprised it's still useable after all of these years.

Plucky goes back to looking for a way to get further into the factory as he enters Playtime Co. Gift Shop. Plucky looked around in amazement as he sees that the train is still working.

Plucky Clucky: *Surprised* Wow, this thing is still working too? *Takes a closer look at the train* Wait a minute...

Something soon clicks in Plucky's head before Plucky rushes to the other side of the entrance to Playtime Co. Factory and goes to the entrance to the Security Room. There's a colorful keypad next to the doors that are currently closed.