Chapter Seven: Rich

[The art above does not belong to me, please give credit to the original artist.]

It's now been at least 2 months since Plucky's been kidnapped by the missing employees he was looking for. Plucky was making himself some coffee, with the help of Kissy Missy of course!

Plucky Clucky: Thank you for helping me with this, Kissy.

Kissy Missy: *Smiles* You're welcome, Plucky!

Soon the coffee is ready and both Plucky and Kissy Missy waits for it to cool down a bit before Kissy Missy lets Plucky takes his cup of his coffee. Plucky takes a sip before smiling, the coffee tasted really good!

Plucky Clucky: Wow! This coffee is delicious, where did you learn how to do all of this?

Kissy Missy: Oh! Uh... I... I actually learned all of this before I came here at Playtime Co. Factory as an employee before...

Plucky Clucky: Before what?

Kissy Missy: *Sighs and looks at her hands* Before I got turned into this...

Plucky Clucky: Oh! *Gets nervous* I-I'm so sorry...! I didn't mean to-

Kissy Missy: *Quickly smiles and puts her hand on Plucky's shoulder* Hey, don't worry about it! You were just being curious, that's all!

Plucky Clucky: ... Kissy Missy...?

Kissy Missy: Yeah?

Plucky Clucky: Is Huggy Wuggy the way he is because he wasn't always... Huggy Wuggy...?

Silence filled the room as Kissy Missy looked away from Plucky for a moment before taking a deep breath and pulls out a chair for Plucky at the table in the kitchen.

Kissy Missy: You... May want to sit down for this...

Plucky nervously takes a seat as he sips some of his coffee while Kissy Missy sits at the other end of the table.

Kissy Missy: Well... You see... It was 1984, WAY before you came along...

Flashback, 1984.

It was July 2nd, 1984. Playtime Co. Factory was still in business at this time as employee were working as hard as they can to make the best toys known to man. Everyone loves working there! Well, almost everyone...

Somewhere deep in the factory there are only two people in the Warehouse due to the area currently being understaffed. They were men named Rich and Avery, they're currently looking for something at the moment with Rich getting increasingly frustrated.

Avery: Ugh, Rich, where are they keeping the Huggy Boxes?

Rich: *Scoffs* I don't know, I couldn't tell you! Remember when maintenance last did a sweep of this place?

Avery: No.

Rich: Exactly! Nobody in this stupid company knows what they're doing. I swear, I haven't seen a single box in it's place since they started flooding the storehouse with orphanage junk.

Avery: Right...

Rich: I get it, it's a nice program and all, on-brand, but *sighs* It's just hard to be happy about it when manufacturing is on OUR NECKS about it, 'cause we can't find the stupid Huggy Boxes!

Avery: Rich...

Rich: *Sighs* You're right... You're right... It's-it's for the orphans... I just wish there were less boxes. Anything less would be more abideable. I-is that even a word? Abideable?

Avery shrugs as he goes back to looking for the Huggy Boxes soon much to Rich's delight, Avery finally finds the Huggy Boxes. Suddenly Leith Pierre walks in the Warehouse getting Rich's and Avery's attention.

Leith Pierre: Hello men. Avery, may I speak to you for a moment?

Avery: Sure thing. *Turns to Rich* See you later.

Rich: See ya.

Little dose Rich know, his life was about to change for the worst... Fast forward to July 3rd of 1985 and the Kissy Missy plushies are just as popular as the Huggy Wuggy plushies.

Rich had been demoted to the Reject Isle due to his "opinions" on Playtime Co. Factory not being as great as Elliot hopes.

Rich is currently sorting the rejects by alphabetical order much to his annoyance. Suddenly Elliot shows up and walks to a very disgruntled and burnt out Rich.

Elliot Ludwig: Ah, hello there Mr.Rich.

Rich: It's just Rich, what do you need this time?

Elliot Ludwig: Oh nothing much, I just need to see you in my office right now if that's okay?

Rich: *Sighs* Sure. I don't see why not.

Soon both Elliot and Rich reaches to his office before stepping inside, however there were two people in lab coats waiting for Elliot and Rich.

Scientist #1: Hello Mr.Ludwig, is Rich fully aware of what's about to happen?

Elliot Ludwig: Not yet.

Rich: *Confused* Uh, what's going on???

Elliot Ludwig: *Takes a seat at his chair behind his desk* Have a seat in front of the desk, if you will.

Rich sits down as he gives the sciencetists a weird look on his face, confused about what's going on.

Elliot Ludwig: Rich, we're looking for someone to be Huggy Wuggy.

Rich: As in wearing a costume or something???

Elliot Ludwig: You can say it like that. You're no longer needed down there, you're going to be Huggy Wuggy. *Turns to the sciencetists* You know what to do.

Suddenly Rich gets grabbed and handcuffed by the sciencetists in the room.

Rich: Hey! What are you-!? What the [bleep] is going on!? What do you mean I'm going to be Huggy Wuggy!?

Elliot Ludwig: *Smirks* We're TURNING you into Huggy Wuggy. Your opinions were never needed.

Scientist #2: Shall we get started?

Elliot Ludwig: Yes please.

Elliot opens a secret door before the Sciencetists starts to drag a distraught Rich, who is desperately trying to escape, but with little luck.

Rich: NO!!! NO!!! LET GO!!! I'M SORRY!!! I WON'T SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE EVER AGAIN!!! PLEASE!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Flashback Ends

Kissy Missy: *Softly sighs* And the rest is history... *Frowns* Rich or as he mostly prefers to go by Huggy Wuggy nowadays, is still EXTREMELY bitter towards the world for letting this happen to him...

Plucky turned pale after Kissy Missy tells him all of this, now he knows what has happened to Rich.

Plucky Clucky: So... Rich never quit working... He was here the whole time...!?

Kissy Missy: *Sadly nods* Yes, the exact same thing ended up happening to all of us... But you, you managed to escape as Plucky Clucky.

Plucky Clucky: A-are... Are you mad...?

Kissy Missy: No! Of course not, in fact I'm actually happy that you gotten to do that while you still could. We were treated in horrible conditions, so no. *Puts her hand on Plucky's shoulder* I, or anyone else (besides Huggy Wuggy), will never be mad at you for doing what you had to do.

Plucky forms a small smile on his face as he finishes his cup of coffee. Kissy Missy smiles and washes the now empty coffee mug before putting it away.

Kissy Missy: How about some lunch? *Smiles* We've been in here for so long that it's already lunchtime.

Plucky Clucky: *Smiles back* Sure, that would be nice!