Prologue: Find The Flower

It was early morning in a small town in [insert USA State here], birds were chirping and flowers were blooming. The people in this small town were simple folk who prefer to take it easy.

Down a few miles from the small town was a neighborhood called "Rosemary Lane", there lives a very unusual individual in a three story house not far from the small town of [insert USA State here].

His name was Plucky Clucky, unlike most of the neighbors in Rosemary Lane, he's not a human. Plucky is a living and breathing toy. How is this possible? Well, let me tell you the story about Plucky and an adventure of a lifetime...

Plucky was making himself some lemonade as he was starting to water some of the flowers that he has placed around his house. Plucky soon finishes watering the flowers as he turns to his pet tabby cat named Frappuccino.

Frappuccino was patiently waiting for Plucky to fill his food and water bowl as he slowly blinks and quietly meows. Plucky smiles as he puts wet cat food in the food bowl before pouring milk in the milk bowl.

Plucky Clucky: *Smiles* There you go Frappuccino! *Gently pets Frappuccino*

Frappuccino purrs softly and slowly moves his tail side to side from this before Plucky lets him have his breakfast. Plucky noticed that he has mail before walking over and picking it up.

Plucky doesn't remember ordering anything as he looks at it confused and takes a seat at the couch in his livingroom.

However then he notices the words "Playtime Co." on the top left corner of the envelope. Plucky quickly opens the envelope and sees that it has a VHS Tape and a letter with a drawing of a poppy flower on it.

 Plucky quickly opens the envelope and sees that it has a VHS Tape and a letter with a drawing of a poppy flower on it

The letter said the following, "Everyone thinks the staff dissapeared 10 years old, we're still here. Find the flower." Plucky froze after he reads the letter. Plucky puts the tape in the VCR that he has in his office upstairs, the video starts playing.

Elliot Ludwig (On VHS Tape): You are about to see the most incredible doll ever invented. Her name is Poppy, and she is the first truly intelligent doll in the world. A little girl can talk to her, Poppy gives her answers. She is the first doll actually able to have a conversation with a child. Hard to believe? Just watch.

Group Of Children (On VHS Tape): *In unison* Poppy Playtime!

Female Narrator (On VHS Tape): Poppy's as lovable as a real girl, and she talks like one, too!

Poppy (On VHS Tape): Hi! My name is Poppy! I love you. Can you help me polish my shoes?

Female Narrator (On VHS Tape): Why, of course Poppy! Just like a real girl, Poppy always wants to look her best.

Poppy (On VHS Tape): Perfect! Thank you.

Female Narrator (On VHS Tape): Her hair is sturdy and won't come out when you brush it, and smells just like a poppy flower! Is there anything else you'd like to say, Poppy?

Poppy (On VHS Tape): I'm a real girl, just like you.

Female Narrator (on VHS Tape): What's the time?

Group Of Children (On VHS Tape): *In unison* Playtime!

Elliot Ludwig (On VHS Tape): And, if you've ever wanted to see how all of the nation's favourite toys were created, Playtime Co. is now offering factory tours at just $2.99 a person. An entire hour in the most magical toy factory on Earth. What are you waiting for? Come visit the factory! We can't-

The video suddenly cuts to this as the commercial glitches a couple of times causing Plucky to jump in surprise from this. Plucky quickly pauses the video before taking a closer look at this.

Plucky realizes why as he looked back at the letter a re-reads the words, "Find the flower

Plucky realizes why as he looked back at the letter a re-reads the words, "Find the flower." on the letter. Plucky gets up and starts to get ready for the adventure of a life time. After Plucky gets his friend to house-sit while he's gone, he gets to the now abandoned Playtime Co. Factory.

Plucky soon makes it there and gets dropped off by taxi. After the taxi drives away, Plucky starts walking up to the boarded up doors as he pulls a hammer out from his backpack.

Plucky Clucky: Okay... *Stops in front of the boarded up doors before taking a deep breath* Let's do this!

Plucky gets the nails out of the boarded up doors before trying to walk in, only to see that the doors are locked from the inside. Plucky thinks of an idea before breaking the door window with the same hammer he had used in order to get the wooden boards off of the doors.

Plucky soon unlocks the door through the now broken door window, before carefully walking inside after carefully disposing of the broken shards of glass just in case he needs to leave that way. Plucky starts looking for clues as a very unsettling feeling starts kicking in, it's almost as if... Someone is watching Plucky's every move...