Chapter Five: Early Morning Troubles

The next day...

Plucky had been up all night, worrying about Experiment 1006 appearing from underneath him and then kidnapping him for who know what reason.

Plucky has dark circles under his eyes as he nervously looks around the room while still holding the Kissy Missy plushie close to him for comfort.

Kissy Missy wakes up and stretches as she sits up from the couch she was sleeping on, she rubs her eyes before jumping in surprise to see that Plucky's awake.

Kissy Missy: Oh my! Plucky, when did you wake up?

Plucky Clucky: ... Since last night...

Kissy Missy: *Gasps* What!? Why did you stay awake through the entire night!?

Plucky Clucky: Huggy Wuggy said that The Prototype some times show up from under your bed and-

Kissy Missy: *Sighs in annoyance* Of course my brother had something to do with it... *Hugs Plucky* Listen, what Huggy has told you was a lie. He said that in order to scare you.

Kissy Missy puts on some peaceful music on as she turns the lights on before dimming them.

Kissy Missy: I'm going to bring you breakfast in here so you can get some sleep after you're done eating. In the meantime... *Gives Plucky a book called "Blue Skies"* Read this, it'll take your mind off of what Huggy Wuggy has said.

Plucky Clucky: W-wow... Thank you!

Kissy Missy: You're welcome! Now, I'm going to lock you in so that Huggy Wuggy won't get in to scare you more. If you need to you know, "go", *points at a white door next to her couch* my bathroom is behind that white door next to the couch I slept on.

Plucky Clucky: Thank you, Kissy Missy.

Kissy Missy: *Kisses on Plucky's forehead* You're welcome Plucky. *Smiles* I'm going to go make breakfast now, I'll see you soon!

Kissy Missy leaves her bedroom before closing and locking the door behind herself. Plucky soon start to get comfy before he starts reading "Blue Skies".

Meanwhile in the kitchen, which is coincidentally right next to Kissy Missy's bedroom, Kissy Missy has already started making cheesy omelets and pancakes as Huggy Wuggy is seen walking into the kitchen in a sluggish fashion.

Huggy Wuggy: *Yawns* What're you making me for breakfast...? *Rubs his eyes*

Kissy Missy: Nothing.

Huggy Wuggy suddenly fully wakes up in shock from hearing this. Kissy Missy has ALWAYS made Huggy Wuggy his breakfast! Why is Kissy Missy not making Huggy Wuggy's breakfast?

Huggy Wuggy: *Shocked* H-huh??? Why!? Who's breakfast is that then!?

Kissy Missy: Plucky's. Plucky has told me that you told him last night that The Prototype can sometimes show up from under my bed at night.

Huggy Wuggy: *Irritated* IT WAS JUST A [bleep]ING JOKE, KISSY MISSY!!!

Kissy Missy: *Annoyed* A joke that kept him up all night! Thanks to you, I have to give Plucky his breakfast in my bedroom so he can go get some sleep he lost thanks to your "joke".

With that said, Kissy Missy harshly pushes Huggy Wuggy out of the kitchen and into the livingroom.

Kissy Missy: Now get out of the kitchen, you're gonna make me burn the cheesy omelets! *Closes and locks the kitchen door behind herself before quickly getting back to her cooking*

Huggy Wuggy groans in annoyance before he decides to leave the house to find food for himself. Huggy Wuggy fixes his yellow bow tie before walking out of the house and slamming the door behind himself in great irritation.

Kissy Missy could care less as she eventually finishes making Plucky's breakfast. Kissy Missy unlocks her bedroom door and walks in getting Plucky's attention. Plucky smiles as he puts the book "Blue Skies" up on the nightstand.

Kissy Missy: *Smiles* I got your breakfast ready! *Hands Plucky his breakfast* I'll be in the kitchen making my own if you need anything.

Plucky Clucky: *Smiles* Ok, thank you Kissy Missy.

Kissy Missy smiles more and leaves to go make her own breakfast. Plucky takes a bite before he starts eating, he REALLY loves Kissy Missy's cooking. It was nothing like anything Plucky has tasted before, it was that good!

After awhile Plucky soon finished eating and sets the plate on the nightstand as well, but makes sure to not put it on top of the book. Plucky soon feels completely calm before he drifts off to sleep.

A few hours later...

Plucky wakes up to his phone ringing, he quickly takes the phone out of his backpack to see that it's his friend that's keeping an eye on his house calling him, his name is Sean. Plucky quickly answers the phone, worried about what Sean may say to him since he's been gone all day.

Plucky Clucky (On the phone): H-hey Sean! How are you?

Sean (On the phone): Not well! Where the [bleep] are you!? You said you'd be back by midnight, it's now a Tuesday at 11:11am now!

Plucky Clucky (On the phone): *Takes a deep breath* Sean, remember how the letter I received says something about all the employees being missing 10 years ago?

Sean (On the phone): Yeah? What about that?

Plucky Clucky (On the phone): I found them.

Sean (On the phone): Wait, really!? I can't believe it, you actually did it!

Plucky Clucky (On the phone): Yeah, but there's one problem... The missing employee are the living toys you've been telling me about.

Sean went silent for what felt like a minute. Plucky starts to get nervous because of this.

Plucky Clucky (On the phone): Uh... Sea-

Sean (On the phone): ARE YOU S**TING ME!? YOU GOTTA GET OUT OF THERE!!!

Plucky Clucky (On the phone): I can't! I need to find out what happened while I was gone, besides I don't know exactly how to escape like I did the first time. I'm in the part of the factory that I've never been before.

Sean (On the phone): *Sighs* Just hang in there ok? I'm 100% confident in you!

Plucky Clucky (On the phone): *Smiles* Aw really?

Sean (On the phone): ... No, that was a lie. Bye. *Hangs up*

Plucky groans in annoyance as he puts his phone up in his backpack. Plucky gets up and leaves Kissy Missy's bedroom and nervously walks out of the house before seeing Kissy Missy having a conversation with Cat-Bee.

Plucky Clucky: *Walks up to Kissy Missy and Cat-Bee* Hey.

Kissy Missy: *Sees Plucky and smiles* Oh, hi Plucky! How was your sleep?

Plucky Clucky: It was great.

Cat-Bee: *Smiles* That's great! I found a great place for your house; The Game Station! We already made the foundation there in the empty corner of The Game Station.

Plucky Clucky: That's... Good to know!

Cat-Bee: It may take at least 4 months for it to be fully built. Just thought you should know.

Plucky Clucky: Thanks for telling me, Cat-Bee.

Kissy Missy: And don't worry about Huggy Wuggy, I'll make sure to lock the door each night so he can't get in!

Plucky Clucky: Thank you, Kissy Missy.

Kissy Missy: *Kisses Plucky's forehead and smiles* You're welcome, Plucky.