Chapter Twenty Three: Fly In A Web - Part 4

Huggy Wuggy and Plucky soon makes their way in the Game Station Control Room. Plucky sees a dirty Black VHS Tape and picks it up before putting it in the dirty Black VCR. The video soon starts playing as Huggy Wuggy takes Lemon Magnet out of his backpack and holds him.

Scientist (On VHS Tape): Log Code 08502. In relation: Experiment 1006, "The Prototype". A close call occurred this week, in which he nearly breached containment. The Prototype seemingly disassembled the digital alarm clock within his room, and utilized the battery along with several other components to create a laser pointer which he then fired into the security camera, disabling it. These actions allowed him 28.3 seconds completely unmonitored.

Plucky turns pale upon hearing this, he wasn't expecting The Prototype to be that intelligent.

Scientist (On VHS Tape): Once function returned to the camera, the room appeared to be empty. One surveillance specialist went in to confirm his absence. However, upon opening the door, she realized that the Prototype had hidden in one of the camera's blind spots. The Prototype attempted to escape through the open door; however, another surveillance specialist was able to remotely re-lock the door, despite the other specialist still being inside. 0One casualty occurred.

Huggy Wuggy: D**n, I thought this was just a rumor!

Scientist (On VHS Tape): The Prototype seems to possess an unprecedented level of intelligence beyond that of all other test subjects, as well as an alarming willingness to commit violence. Further suppression treatments will need to be enacted to ensure that no other experiments develop these qualities. Experiment 1170, "Huggy Wuggy", remains the optimal outcome due to his sufficient intelligence paired with maximum obedience. End of log.

The video ends as Huggy Wuggy rubs Lemon Magnet's back. Lemon Magnet was squeaking cutely as he snuggles into Huggy Wuggy's arms.

Huggy Wuggy: You know. I was only obedient because they were giving me marijuana.

Plucky looks up at Huggy Wuggy with a weird look on his face before moving on to look for Poppy. Huggy Wuggy quickly catches up as he continues holding Lemon Magnet.

Huggy Wuggy, Plucky, and Lemon Magnet sees Poppy and the final piece of the train code trapped in Mommy Long Legs' spiderwebs. Plucky frees Poppy and gets the last piece of the train code with the GrabPack.

Poppy: ... Did you kill her?

Huggy Wuggy: Yes, she had to be put down.

Poppy: ... Good. I'll board the train. We need to leave. *Leaves and boards the train*

Huggy Wuggy becomes a bit conceited at Poppy's reaction to the news, but right now he needs to focus on getting himself, Plucky, and Lemon Magnet out of this factory.

Huggy Wuggy, Plucky, and Lemon Magnet soon makes it down to the Train Station. Plucky shoots the blue hand at the glowing blue handprint above the engine's door. The door opens and lets Lemon Magnet go inside first before going inside himself.

Huggy Wuggy gives The Game Station one last glance before getting in as well and puts the code in after making sure Lemon Magnet and Plucky are inside the engine. Soon the train starts moving much to Huggy Wuggy's, Plucky's, and Lemon Magnet's joy.

Poppy: I was so scared she would put me back in that case. But you saved me. You are perfect. Too perfect to lose. I'm sorry. I can't let you leave. I've never met anyone like you, Plucky. *Laughs*

Music starts playing. Huggy Wuggy looks around in confusion since the music sounds WAY too clear to come from the radio Poppy is talking to them from.

Huggy Wuggy: *Confused* Where the [bleep] is the music coming from???

Poppy: *Ignores Huggy Wuggy* D'you know how long I've been stuck in that case? Well, too long... I had so much time to think and reflect. Time to figure out exactly what I would do when free. We'll set things right. Terrible things have happened, but I know that whatever I need you to do, you're capable. We will...

Suddenly beeping and garbled static can be heard in the background.

Poppy: Huh? What the-?

Suddenly the radio loses signal. Then all of the sudden the train started going faster and faster and faster by the minute as the music starts to get intense because of this.

Plucky Clucky: Uh... Is the train supposed to be going this fast...?

Huggy Wuggy: N-no! S**t! Poppy you traitor!

Plucky Clucky: To be fair, if I had just used my GrabPack in order to to get in the control room faster, Poppy wouldn't betrayal us.

Huggy Wuggy: Wait what!? Are you s**ting me!?

Plucky Clucky: I'm sorry!

Huggy Wuggy: ... I can't stay mad at you.

Huggy Wuggy notices a red light flashing and beeping. Plucky quickly pulls the break causing the train to get derailed. Plucky banged his head and passes out as Huggy Wuggy's and Lemon Magnet's voice becomes barely audible to him.

However before Plucky passes out, he sees a sign that says "Playcare". Plucky then passes out much to Huggy Wuggy's and Lemon Magnet's horror, the last thing Plucky hears as he's passing out were light footsteps.