Chapter Twelve: Am I A Monster?

[The art above does not belong to me, please give credit to the original artist.]

A week later

Plucky's fully healed from the incident as he was walking from Kissy Missy's and Huggy Wuggy's house to The Game Station. Huggy Wuggy was walking with Plucky there since he needs to get the TV back home.

Huggy Wuggy: Hey, thanks for letting me come with you. I seriously need to get the TV back...

Plucky Clucky: I know.

Plucky and Huggy Wuggy continues walking to The Game Station before taking a right to Boogie Bot's place where Boogie Bot has the TV all fixed up and ready to go home.

Boogie Bot: *Sees Huggy Wuggy and Plucky* Ah! Huggy Wuggy and Plucky! I fixed your TV, it's right here ready to go back home!

Huggy Wuggy: Thank, Boogie Bot. I know I can always count on you!

Boogie Bot: Anytime!

Huggy Wuggy picks the TV up and takes it back home, with Plucky's help. After what felt like hours, Plucky and Huggy Wuggy got the TV back home and set back up in the livingroom.

Huggy Wuggy: Finally! We can continue watching TV again. *Notices that Kissy Missy isn't home* Hey, where did Kissy go???

Plucky Clucky: She said something about "restocking the fridge".

Huggy Wuggy: Of course, it's Grocery Day today...

Plucky Clucky: *Confused* How do you guys even get groceries here??? Don't you have to leave the factory for that???

Huggy Wuggy: ... *Briefly looks at the audience before looking back at Plucky* We have our ways Plucky. Now enough questions, *starts walking upstairs to his bedroom* I got to get some sleep...

Plucky Clucky: Uh, okay... Hey Huggy Wuggy?

Huggy Wuggy: Yeah?

Plucky Clucky: ... Am... Am I a monster?

Huggy Wuggy froze, he wasn't expecting Plucky to ask him this. Huggy Wuggy slowly turns to Plucky before walking back down to him. Huggy Wuggy could tell that this question has been on his mind for a long time.

Huggy Wuggy sighs before opening his arms, Plucky rushes in and hugs Huggy Wuggy tightly. Huggy Wuggy flinched from this a tiny bit before hugging back. Huggy Wuggy gently rubs Plucky's back as Plucky whimpers in sadness.

Huggy Wuggy: No, you're not a monster... You're just different.

Huggy Wuggy takes Plucky to his bedroom before sitting down in a rocking chair he has up there and starts rocking Plucky as a way to sooth him. Plucky eventually falls asleep from this before Huggy Wuggy tucks him in bed.

Huggy Wuggy: You're no monster... I am.