Chapter Seventeen: What's Outside Like?

[The art above does not belong to me, please give credit to the original artist.]

While Huggy Wuggy and Plucky were hanging out with the others, Mommy Long Legs was checking in on the Mini-Huggies who were all asleep taking their naps, well almost all of them...

Lemon Magnet was always the one that has a hard time fall asleep for his naps. Lemon Magnet is trying to get comfort in his nest that Mommy Long Legs has made him when he first arrived.

Mommy Long Legs: *Sees Lemon Magnet having a hard time falling asleep, whispers* Aw... Poor thing, can't fall asleep...?

Lemon Magnet: *Whispers* Y-yeah...

Mommy Long Legs: *Gently picks Lemon Magnet up and whispers* It's okay, Mommy's here. *Cradles Lemon Magnet as she lays down on her nest*

Lemon Magnet softly squeaks cutely from this as he snuggles into Mommy Long Legs' arms for warmth and comfort. Mommy Long Legs smiles warmly from this and holds Lemon Magnet close to herself.

Lemon Magnet: *Whispers* Mommy...?

Mommy Long Legs: *Whispers* Yes, sweetie?

Lemon Magnet: *Whispers* What's the outside world is like...?

Mommy Long Legs froze for a minute as she was rubbing Lemon Magnet's back. Mommy Long Legs thinks for a moment as Lemon Magnet waits for her to answer his question.

Mommy Long Legs: *Thinks of something, whispers* The outside world is a scary place, sweet pea. It's full of monsters that wants to hurt precious beings such as yourself.

Lemon Magnet gets scared from hearing that as he nuzzles into Mommy Long Legs' arms for comfort.

Mommy Long Legs: *Whispers and continues rubbing Lemon Magnet's back* Don't worry, don't be scared, Mommy's right here... *Kisses Lemon Magnet's forehead* The monsters won't get you as long as we all stay here... And never go outside...

Lemon Magnet softly squeaks cutely from this as he starts to get sleepy. Lemon Magnet curls up as he places his head on one of Mommy Long Legs' shoulders.

Mommy Long Legs: *Whispers* Goodnight.

Lemon Magnet: *Yawns cutely and whispers* Goodnight, Mommy... *Falls asleep*