Chapter Twenty: Fly In A Web - Part 1

After Plucky and Huggy Wuggy packed everything they need in their backpacks, they set out and leave The Game Station in order to look for Poppy so they can get the Train Code and get out of Playtime Co. Factory once and for all.

So far only Kissy Missy knew about this and is 100% supportive of it mostly for the sake of Huggy Wuggy's happiness. Kissy Missy and Huggy Wuggy had a tearful goodbye before she let him and Plucky go.

After awhile Plucky and Huggy Wuggy soon walks in Elliott's Office, but something was wrong... The entrance to Poppy's room is blocked off with huge wooden furniture and spider webs as Plucky went to check to hallways for clues of where Poppy could be.

Huggy Wuggy and Plucky looks at each other with great concern before they go back to Elliott's Office to look for Poppy, however Plucky instead found a brown VHS Tape before picking it up.

Huggy Wuggy: *Sees this and sighs* Plucky, this isn't a good time to watch a movie.

Plucky Clucky: I know, but part of the reason why I came back was to find out what's going on.

Plucky pulls out a notebook from his backpack to reveal that he had made notes off of the VHS Tapes that he had watched so far.

Plucky Clucky: I need to get as much info as possible so I can fully understand what has happened while I was gone.

Huggy Wuggy sighs again knowing that Plucky's right, after all not even he fully understands what happened despite the fact that he's one of the victims of being turned into what he is right now.

Huggy Wuggy: Okay, fair enough. *Kneels down to Plucky's height before patting Plucky's head* I would be a horrible boyfriend if I didn't let you get closure.

Plucky smiles and hugs Huggy Wuggy before kissing him. Huggy Wuggy blushes before kissing back. Plucky and Huggy Wuggy soon stopped kissing each other before Plucky puts the brown VHS Tape in the brown VCR.

Male Narrator (On VHS Tape): Playtime Co. is the product of a great man, by the name of Elliot Ludwig.

Huggy Wuggy scoffs at that, still hurt by what Elliot had done to him. Plucky holds Huggy Wuggy's hand in an effort to comfortable him. Huggy Wuggy looks down to Plucky before smiling.

Male Narrator (On VHS Tape): Divorced, but a family man at heart, his sights were always set on bringing amazing toys to amazing children around the globe. Ludwig spent countless hours in the factory, working overtime relentlessly in an attempt to continuously innovate and surprise.

Huggy Wuggy: Okay, I'll give credit where credit is due. At least he didn't let the stress of being divorced get to him.

Plucky Clucky: Yeah, I knew a lot of people that took a turn for the worst due to being divorced.

Male Narrator (On VHS Tape): In the 1960's, an unfortunate family death had pushed Ludwig down to his lowest.

Plucky and Huggy Wuggy looked at each other shocked. Elliot lost a family member? Why didn't he say anything about it? So many questions started flooding Plucky's and Huggy Wuggy's head after they heard this.

Male Narrator (On VHS Tape): But with so much ambition, he rose back up and continued to fulfill his vision for the Playtime Co. toy factory. Ludwig could never be content leaving a project unfinished, but just how did one man come to create such an astounding empire? How did he manage to stay determined, even after suffering such a tragic loss?

Huggy Wuggy: That... Can't be healthy...

Male Narrator (On VHS Tape): It all began in the faithful year of 19-