Chapter Thirteen: 4th Of July Gone Wrong!

[The art above does not belong to me, please give credit to the original artist.]

It's now (almost) everyone's favorite time of the year; 4th Of July! Everyone was getting ready for the 4th Of July celebration, well almost everyone... Huggy Wuggy still has that thought in his head that he's a monster.

Why? Huggy Wuggy treated Plucky like s**t the entire time he was there. Why else? Huggy Wuggy was laying in bed staring at the ceiling while Kissy Missy and Plucky were out in the front yard getting everything ready for 4th Of July.

Huggy Wuggy (Thinking): Who's gonna love a monster like me...?

Huggy Wuggy sighs as he rolls underneath the blankets trying to get away from his own thoughts, but with little luck. A knock is soon heard at the bedroom door, Huggy Wuggy perks up at this as he pokes his head out from under the blankets.

Huggy Wuggy gets up from his bed, but wraps the blankets around himself before walking over and opening the door to see Plucky there. Huggy Wuggy becomes very surprised from seeing that Plucky has come to visit him.

Plucky Clucky: Uh... H-hey Huggy Wuggy...

Huggy Wuggy: Hey... What are you doing here?

Plucky Clucky: I came to spend 4th Of July with you. May I come in?

Huggy Wuggy: S-sure...! I don't see why not...!

Plucky smiles as he walks into Huggy Wuggy's bedroom while Huggy Wuggy closes the door behind Plucky. Plucky takes a seat on the couch in Huggy Wuggy's bedroom as Huggy Wuggy gets back on his bed.

Huggy Wuggy: *Sits up a bit* So, what made you decide to spend 4th Of July with me of all people?

Plucky Clucky: I don't like big crowds.

Huggy Wuggy chuckles a bit from that response before getting comfortable in his bed. Plucky smiles a bit as he looks around Huggy Wuggy's bedroom a bit as he gets comfortable on the couch in Huggy Wuggy's bedroom.

Huggy Wuggy: So...

Plucky Clucky: Hm?

Huggy Wuggy: I actually have this one firework I've always want to see off, but Kissy Missy won't let me.

Plucky Clucky: *Stands up from the couch* Let's do it! What could go wrong? It's the 4th Of July for crying out loud!

Huggy Wuggy: *Smirks and gets up from his bed* You're speaking my language, kid.

Later that night

Everyone was at The Game Station setting off Fire Crackers (with heavy caution of course!), but Huggy Wuggy and Plucky on the other hand are back at Kissy Missy's and Huggy Wuggy's house.

Plucky got the matches ready as he and Huggy Wuggy brought it onto the roof of the house. Plucky and Huggy Wuggy smiles big as they set up this giant 20ft long and wide white with red stripes firework!

Huggy Wuggy: *Smiles* Ready squirt?

Plucky Clucky: *Smiles* Ready as I'll ever be!

Plucky lights the match and puts it against the rope attached to the firework. However once it got burnt all the way, nothing happened. Huggy Wuggy and Plucky got confused as they take a closer look making a fatal mistake, getting on top of the firework.

Plucky Clucky: *On top of the firework* Hey, where's the "Ka-boom"!?

Huggy Wuggy: *Also on top of the firework* Yeah, what the actual-

Before Huggy Wuggy could finished his sentence, the firework suddenly went flying with both himself and Plucky still on the freaking firework! Huggy Wuggy and Plucky held onto it for dear life as they both scream bloody murder.

Huggy Wuggy: *Excited and terrified at the same time* WHOA-!!! OH S**T THIS IS BOTH RADICAL AND [bleep]ING TERRIFYING!!! *Turns to Plucky* RIGHT!?

Plucky Clucky: *Just straight up terrified* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Soon the firework with both Huggy Wuggy and Plucky on it fly straight into The Game Station where literally everyone was there to see this unfold thanks to Huggy Wuggy's and Plucky's stupidity.

Alpha, Pepper Jennette, Lime Fluff, and Lemon Magnet: *Amazed by this* Cool!

Mommy Long Legs: *Annoyed* Dang it Huggy Wuggy, did you watch Jack*** again!?

Literally everyone (except for the Mini-Huggies) were annoyed by this as Huggy Wuggy and Plucky eventually falls off of the firework... And fell into Mommy Long Legs' late birthday cake.

Apparently everyone had forgot to bring Mommy Long Legs her usual birthday cake due to a delivery delay on the ingredients. So not only did Huggy Wuggy and Plucky crash the 4th Of July Party, but they also ruined Mommy Long Legs' late birthday gift in the worst way possible.

Once Huggy Wuggy and Plucky got up they noticed that they're now covered in frosting and-

Mommy Long Legs: YOU!!! *Grabs Huggy Wuggy and Plucky* YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!

Plucky Clucky: Wait! Wait! Wait! We didn't mean for any of this to happen! We're sorry!

Mommy Long Legs: THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Huggy Wuggy: Not even Blue Liv-

Plucky Clucky: *Covers Huggy Wuggy's mouth* Nope! Don't even think about it, we're not going in that direction!

Huggy Wuggy: *Muffled* Fine...

Plucky Clucky: *Turns back to Mommy Long Legs* What do we have to do in order to fix this?

Mommy Long Legs thinks for a moment...

A few hours later

Plucky and Huggy Wuggy are in a jail cell of some sort with a sign hanging above the cell jail door saying "The Time-Out Corner".

Poppy: Okay, you two are going to be here for the rest of the night. *Leaves*

Plucky Clucky: ... *Nervously rubs the back of his neck* I should've stayed quiet, huh...? *Chuckles nervously*

Huggy Wuggy doesn't say anything as he looks down at Plucky with a very annoyed expression on his face and smacks Plucky's shoulder indicating that he's annoyed and talking isn't helping anything or anyone.

Plucky Clucky: Ok! Ok! I'll shut up! Geez!

Huggy Wuggy sighs in annoyance before looking at the audience reading this and putting his hand out towards them through in between the bars in the jail cell.

Huggy Wuggy: Ya'll got any cig's?