Chapter Sixteen: I Love You

[The art above does not belong to me, please give credit to the original artist.]

It's now been a full year since Plucky been here. Huggy Wuggy has decided to move in with Plucky due to the growing bond between him and Plucky. Huggy Wuggy's feeling towards Plucky was also growing and vice versa.

Huggy Wuggy was currently making breakfast for himself and Plucky, who was upstairs brushing and flossing their teeth. Huggy Wuggy smiles to himself when he finished cooking breakfast and sets it on the kitchen table.

Plucky was soon done freshening himself up and went downstairs into the kitchen and sees Huggy Wuggy patiently waiting for him. Plucky smiles at this as he takes a seat.

Plucky Clucky: Morning, Huggy Wuggy.

Huggy Wuggy: Morning Pluck, I made is some pancakes. I made sure to put extra butter on yours, *smiles* just the way you like it.

Plucky Clucky: *Blushes from this and smiles* Th-thanks! I... I really appreciate it.

Huggy Wuggy starts eating his breakfast as Plucky smiles more and also starts eating his breakfast. Huggy Wuggy blushes as he imagines himself holding Plucky in his arms, playing with his mane.

Plucky soon finished eating, not noticing Huggy Wuggy daydreaming. Plucky rinses the plate before putting it in the dishwasher. Plucky blushes as he imagines himself in Huggy Wuggy's arms nuzzling into Huggy Wuggy's chest.

Huggy Wuggy snaps out of it and goes back to eating his breakfast as Plucky walks upstairs to his bedroom. After Huggy Wuggy finishes eating and rinsing the plate before putting it in the dishwasher, he goes to his bedroom that's downstairs.

Huggy Wuggy feels his face as he looks at himself in the mirror to see that he's blushing. Huggy Wuggy sighs as he tries to understand why he's falling for Plucky. Meanwhile, Plucky was feeling the same was as he lays down on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Plucky soon realizes that he needs... Actually no, Plucky wants to take the leap and admits his feelings towards Huggy Wuggy. Plucky gets up from his bed as he takes a deep breath before going downstairs to Huggy Wuggy's bedroom.

Plucky Clucky: *Knocks on Huggy Wuggy's bedroom door* Um, Huggy Wuggy? You in there?

Huggy Wuggy jumped in surprise from this when Plucky knocked on his bedroom door. Huggy Wuggy turns to his bedroom door before walking over to it.

Huggy Wuggy: ... Y-yeah, do... Do you need anything...?

Plucky Clucky: May I come in? I... I need to talk to you about something!

Huggy Wuggy: O-of course! Come in!

Huggy Wuggy lets Plucky in his bedroom. Plucky walks into Huggy Wuggy's bedroom before taking a seat on Huggy Wuggy's gaming chair as Huggy Wuggy closes the door.

Huggy Wuggy: *Takes a seat on his other gaming chair* So... What did you want to talk to me about...?

Plucky Clucky: Huggy Wuggy... *Blushes and holds one of Huggy Wuggy's hands*

Huggy Wuggy: *Blushes from this* Y-yes...?

Plucky Clucky: *Blushes* I... I love you.

Huggy Wuggy's face turns beat red, he wasn't expecting that as he looks away making awkward chirping noises. Plucky blushes too and has no idea what he should do next.

Huggy Wuggy: *Blushes* Plucky... I'm a monster... Why... Why would you love me...? I'm not even human...!

Plucky Clucky: *Blushes and smiles while rubbing the back of his neck* You're human to me~.

Huggy Wuggy blushes more from this as he starts to smile from this. For the first time in a very long time, Huggy Wuggy feels... Happy. Genuinely Happy. Huggy Wuggy stands up before picking Plucky up and kissing him. Plucky widens his eyes at this in surprise before kissing back.

Huggy Wuggy: *Stops kissing Plucky and blushes* I love you too, my sweet Chickpea~.