Chapter Four: Settling In

Soon Kissy Missy, Huggy Wuggy, and Plucky gets to the Game Station where everyone else was waiting. They soon noticed that Kissy Missy and Huggy Wuggy are back with Plucky before circling around them.

Kissy Missy: Hi everyone, we're back!

Huggy Wuggy: Okay guys, this little squirt is name Plucky Clucky.

Plucky sees a Red Brontosaurus approach him with a small Green Robot on their back and a yellow bunny with green overalls and a green birthday hat.

??? (Red Brontosaurus): *Smiles* Hey, the name's Bron. If you want to help me with some tasks around the factory, just let me know.

??? (Green Robot): Hello! *Gets down to where Plucky is* I'm Boogie Bot! I hope you like dancing!

??? (Yellow Bunny): I'm Bunzo Bunny! I absolutely LOVE parties, especially birthday parties! If you need help with setting a party up, I'm just the bunny for the job!

Then a blue cat and a cat with a bee motif and bee antennas came up to Plucky as well.

??? (Blue Cat): Hi, I'm Candy Cat! Do you like candy?

Plucky Clucky: I love candy!

Candy Cat: We're definitely going to be bestfriends!

Bron: *Rolls his eyes in annoyance* Oh boy...

??? (Cat with bee features): I'm Cat-Bee.

Plucky Clucky: Hey! I actually made a Cat-Bee toy today, but it disappeared into thin air after I placed it in a scanner...

Cat-Bee: Yeah, we're still trying to fix that.

Then four miniaturized versions of Huggy Wuggy walks up to Plucky.

??? (Blue Miniaturized Huggy Wuggy): Hi! We're the Mini-Huggies, we're also known as "Huggy Buddies"! I'm Alpha.

??? (Red Miniaturized Huggy Wuggy): *Annoyed* Pepper Jennette, don't touch me.

??? (Green Miniaturized Huggy Wuggy): *Has an adorable ":3" facial expression on* Lime Fluff!

??? (Yellow Miniaturized Huggy Wuggy): *Nervous* Lemon Magnet... *Points to a pink lady behind them* T-this is our Mom, Mommy Long Legs...!

Mommy Long Legs: *Smiles* Hello there. I'm Mommy Long Legs and these along with the other 14 Mini-Huggies are my pride and joy!

Plucky Clucky: That's good to know.

Suddenly a Caterpillar-like creature crawls up to Plucky before licking him. Plucky can already tell who this one is, it's PJ Pug-a-Pillar.

PJ Pug-a-Pillar: *Barks while smiling* Hello friend! I'm PJ Pug-a-Pillar!

Plucky Clucky: H-hi...! *Looks around for someone* Hey, where's Poppy?

Everyone went completely silent for a moment before Poppy suddenly popped up from behind Plucky.

Poppy: Peek-a-boo!

Plucky Clucky: *Jumps in surprise* Agh! *Turns around to see that it was just Poppy* O-oh!

Everyone, including Poppy, started bursting out in laughter as Plucky actually managed to smile a tiny bit and laughs with them.

Huggy Wuggy: *Laughs* You little b***h! That was amazing, you got us good this time just like always!

Poppy: Hey! Plucky, I got you good too didn't I?

Plucky Clucky: *Smiles* Yeah, you did manage to catch me off guard!

Poppy: I sure did! Anyways, welcome back home Plucky! If you have any questions, I'll be upstairs in an office room with the numbers "135" on it.

Plucky may hate the fact that he's now going to be stuck in Playtime Co. Factory for some time, but hey things could get worse... Plus everyone (minus Huggy Wuggy) are being nice to Plucky considering the situation he's in.

So maybe until Plucky finds a way for himself out, this won't be so bad. After all, these are the employees that went missing, so Plucky might take this as an opportunity to try to find out what has happened while he was gone.

Mommy Long Legs: Okay, now that we all got to meet Plucky. It's time for bed, it's getting late.

Mommy Long Legs picks up and holds Alpha, Pepper Jennette, Lime Fluff, and Lemon Magnet.

Mommy Long Legs: *Turns to Alpha, Pepper Jennette, Lime Fluff, and Lemon Magnet* Let's go to bed kids, your siblings are waiting for you back at home. *Turns and goes into Wack-A-Wuggy*

Soon everyone else leaves to go to bed except for Plucky, Huggy Wuggy, and Kissy Missy. Plucky doesn't really have a place in Playtime Co. Factory to sleep, so Kissy Missy takes Plucky back to her's and Huggy Wuggy's place.

It was an actual house sitting outside of the Game Station, Bron made this himself when everyone started needing an actual place to sleep. Kissy Missy lets Plucky and Huggy Wuggy in.

Plucky Clucky: W-wow, this house of yours is nice!

Kissy Missy: Why thank you, Plucky!

Huggy Wuggy: Bron built this for us. It took him about 3 months to build this.

Kissy Missy: Yep! Now let's get you in bed Plucky, you must be REALLY tired after everything has happened today!

Plucky Clucky: *Yawns* Y-yes... Yes I am....

Kissy Missy smiles at this and leads Plucky to her bedroom. Plucky didn't care about the fact that the room he's going to sleep at looks very feminine, he just wants some sleep now as he takes his backpack and his GrabPack off before laying in bed underneath the blankets and covers.

Kissy Missy: *Tucks Plucky in her bed* I hope you're comfortable. See you in the morning.

Plucky Clucky: Ok... *Yawns* Goodnight...

Plucky snuggles into the blankets as Kissy Missy gives him a Kissy Missy plushie.

Kissy Missy: Just in case you need it. *Kisses Plucky's forehead* Goodnight Plucky.

Kissy Missy lays down on a couch she has in her bedroom before falling asleep, Plucky sighs before hugging the Kissy Missy plushie. Suddenly Huggy Wuggy walks in Kissy Missy's bedroom as he looks down at Plucky.

Plucky Clucky: *Whispers* What are you doing here???

Huggy Wuggy: *Whispers* Just stopped by to say goodnight to you and my sister, obviously.

Suddenly Huggy Wuggy leans down to Plucky's face as he smirks, making Plucky sweat nervously.

Huggy Wuggy: *Whispers in a distant voice, smirking* By the way, Experiment 1006 will some times appear from under Kissy Missy's bed at night~.

Huggy Wuggy quietly chuckles darkly as Plucky's eyes widens by this, making Huggy Wuggy smirk even more.

Huggy Wuggy: *Whispers in a distorted voice, smirking* Good luck, kid~. *Quietly chuckles darkly again and leaves*

Plucky just lays there in bed as he hugs the Kissy Missy plushie tightly. It's going to be a loooong night alright...