Chapter Fifteen: Doctor Huggy Wuggy 2 - Cavities For Dayz!

[The art above does not belong to me, please give credit to the original artist.]

[Trypanophobia Warning: Trypanophobia is the fear of needles. If you are severely affected by this phobia, please skip this chapter.]

[Iatrophobia Warning: Iatrophobia is the fear of doctors. If you are severely affected by this phobia, please skip this chapter.]

[Dentophobia Warning: Dentophobia is the fear of dentists. If you are severely affected by this phobia, please skip this chapter.]

It's now been 5 months since Plucky has been kidnapped by the people he was looking for. Plucky is making himself coffee at the moment as he's been giving Sean updates on the situation via texts in order to avoid suspicions.

Despite the circumstances, Plucky does enjoy the house Bron has built him. Though Plucky and Huggy Wuggy did ended up helping him due to a 4th Of July related incident.

Soon the coffee is ready and Plucky takes a quick sip of it before hearing a knock at the door. Plucky drinks more of his coffee before leaving the kitchen to answer the front door to see that it's Huggy Wuggy, who's looking down at Plucky with an annoyed look on his face.

Plucky Clucky: *Gets nervous from the unexpected visit and takes a big sip from his coffee* H-hey Huggy Wuggy!

Huggy Wuggy: Hey... Look my sister has kicked me out. Is it alright if I crash here until she gets her s**t together?

Plucky Clucky: Have you tried asking someone else? *Takes another big sip of his coffee*

Huggy Wuggy: They won't let me crash at their places again. They keep saying how much of an ***hole I am, even Mommy Long Legs of all people wouldn't bother letting me crash with her and the Mini-Huggies. I don't know how many times I have to tell them that what happened on this years 4th Of July was an accident!

Plucky takes a deep breath. Sure Plucky is still somewhat afraid of Huggy Wuggy, but that's mostly due to social anxiety nowadays.

Plucky Clucky: You know what? Sure! *Takes a big sip from his coffee once again* What could possibly go wrong? *Takes ANOTHER big sip from his coffee*

Huggy Wuggy: Thanks. *Walks in with his stuff in his bag* Also stop drinking your coffee like that, that's not safe for your mouth. *Walks upstairs to where the guestbedroom is*

Plucky Clucky: *Confused* Huh...? *Suddenly has a late pain reaction to his coffee being EXTREMELY hot* AGH!!! C**P!!! C**P!!! C**P!!! MY MOUTH!!! MY MOUTH!!! S**T!!!

Huggy Wuggy can be heard laughing as he comes back downstairs from having unpacked his stuff. Plucky can be seen hunched over holding his mouth after he placed the cup on the kitchen counter.

Huggy Wuggy: *Laughs as he sees this* I told you!

Huggy Wuggy soon calms down from laughing before taking Plucky to the recliner in Plucky's livingroom and sets him down on there.

Huggy Wuggy: Wait here, okay? *Leaves Plucky's house to go get something*

Plucky nervously waits for Huggy Wuggy to come back, what is he going to do to him? 15 minutes or so later Huggy Wuggy comes back, but in a lab coat and head mirror on with a massive first aid kit in hand.

Plucky Clucky: *Hides underneath the blankets as soon as he saw what Huggy Wuggy is wearing* W-why are you wearing that!?

Huggy Wuggy: *Tries not to laugh at this* To help you? *Walks over to Plucky, who's still hiding underneath the blankets* Get out from under there, I need to see how burnt your mouth is!