Chapter Eleven: What Are These Feelings?

[The art above does not belong to me, please give credit to the original artist.]

Plucky groggily wakes up with ice packs on where his bruises; his head, stomach, and right leg. Plucky was about to get up until something softly but firmly pushes him back.

???: Hey, don't get up. You fell through the [bleep]ing poker table!

Plucky quickly looks up to see it was Huggy Wuggy, who's putting bandages on his left leg with a stint. Huggy Wuggy tries his best to keep Plucky calm down by rubbing his shoulder.

Huggy Wuggy: *Bandaging Plucky's left leg* That fall sprained your entire left leg. *Rubs Plucky's shoulder after bandaging his left leg* Don't worry, Kissy Missy told me to make sure you let it heal and not make it worse.

Plucky Clucky: T-thank you... How long will this take...?

Huggy Wuggy: About a week. *Pats Plucky's head* Do you need anything right now? I don't really have any plans for the week anyways.

Plucky thinks for a moment before blushing. Huggy Wuggy blushes too, but tries to hide it.

Plucky Clucky: *Blushes* Can I have a hug...?

Huggy Wuggy froze for a bit before he blushes more, he quickly snaps out of it before he wraps his arms around Plucky.

Huggy Wuggy: *Blushes and hugs Plucky* Y-yeah. Of course.

Plucky blushes and hugs back while purring cutely from this, making Huggy Wuggy blush more. Plucky soon slowly falls back asleep as he continues hugging back. Huggy Wuggy notices this before gently laying Plucky back in the bed and puts a blanket over him so that he doesn't get cold.

Huggy Wuggy gets himself to stop blushing before walking downstairs to get Plucky something to drink in case he wakes back up. Kissy Missy was down there having some tea to calm her nerves from the fact that Plucky managed to break the poker table with his entire body.

Huggy Wuggy: *Walks over to the fridge and looks for a water bottle for Plucky* Still on edge, Sis'?

Kissy Missy: *Sighs* Yeah... I hope Plucky will be okay...

Huggy Wuggy: *Grabs a few water bottles* You said Plucky will heal within a week, of could he'll be okay.

Kissy Missy: I know, but still...

Huggy Wuggy blushes when he imagines Plucky snuggling up against him while purring cutely. This catches Kissy Missy's attention.

Kissy Missy: *Smirks* Do you have a crush on Plucky?

Huggy Wuggy: *Embarrassed* N-no! No I don't! *Turns away from Kissy Missy* S-shut up!

Kissy Missy: *Giggles* Sure, keep telling yourself that~.

Huggy Wuggy huffs in annoyance before going back to his bedroom where Plucky is at. Huggy Wuggy carefully walks in before putting the water bottles down next to Plucky. Huggy Wuggy looks at Plucky before he realizes something... Is he falling for Plucky?