Chapter Fourteen: Construction Complete!

[The art above does not belong to me, please give credit to the original artist.]

There's only a week left until Plucky's house is complete, while everyone is speeding up the process in a professional manner, Huggy Wuggy and Plucky are still being scolded by Kissy Missy for what has happened last night on the 4th Of July.

Plucky Clucky: *Regrets helping Huggy Wuggy* Kissy I-

Kissy Missy: I don't want to hear it, Plucky. This is literally the reason why no one trusts Huggy Wuggy to set off fireworks! I can't believe it had happened all over again thanks to you!

Plucky Clucky: I-I'm sorry...! I didn't mean to-

Kissy Missy: Enough! I'm just glad you only have a week left to stay with us. When your house is fully built I want you out of the house and never come back unless you're visiting!

Plucky looks down in shame as Huggy Wuggy starts to feel horrible for getting Plucky involved, he should've set the firework off by himself.

Kissy Missy: I'm so disappointed in you Plucky! Truly disappointed! I thought you were better than this, guess I thought wrong...

Huggy Wuggy: *Puts his arm around Plucky's shoulders* Kissy, c'mon! It's not his fault! It's-

Kissy Missy: *P***ed off at Huggy Wuggy at this point* And you! You not only crashed the 4th Of July Party, but you also ruined Mommy Long Legs' late birthday gift!

Huggy Wuggy: In my defense, no one likes your baking.

Kissy Missy: ...

Huggy Wuggy: ...

Kissy Missy: ... Excuse me?

Huggy Wuggy: On second thought-

Kissy Missy: Shut up!

Huggy Wuggy: Y-yes ma'am...

Kissy Missy: On behalf of Poppy, she wants BOTH of you to help complete this building. Understand?

Huggy Wuggy and Plucky Clucky: Yes ma'am...

Kissy Missy: Good! *Leaves to do her part*

Huggy Wuggy and Plucky sighs in defeat and start helping put with construction with Bron, who pretty much treats Huggy Wuggy and Plucky like construction workers. Hours went by as Huggy Wuggy and Plucky struggle to keep up with Bron's working speed.

Eventually by night at the end of the week, the house was finally finished. Huggy Wuggy and Plucky were by themselves as Huggy Wuggy helps Plucky move his stuff over to this house.

Huggy Wuggy: Hey I'm uh... I'm sorry that you're getting kicked out...

Plucky Clucky: It's... It's fine... I've been through worse... But hey, if you need a place to stay, come here!

Huggy Wuggy: R-really?

Plucky Clucky: *Smiles* Consider it as a gift for putting up with me.

Huggy Wuggy laughs a bit before hugging Plucky, who hugs back.

Huggy Wuggy: Thank you.

Plucky Clucky: Anytime, friend.