The First Time I Saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Rohanna’s POV

            I wake up the next morning curled up beside Kinsley who I will be sharing a room with for now on. If in any other case I was sharing a room with a guy, I would throw a fit but I’ve grown to enjoy Kinsley’s company very much and I don’t mind having to share a room with him. I know that if I asked him to sleep on the floor (not that I would), he would do it without hesitation. He won’t make any moves on take advantage of me either, and scary enough, I trust him completely.

            I yawn and sit up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I glance over at Kinsley, biting my lip. He looks so cute when he’s asleep. The way his face looks youthful and the way it looks like that he’s never faced any hardships. Knowing his story, he’s faced his fair share of hardships. How he manages to continue with his life as cheerful as he is, I’ll never know.

            I crawl to the edge of the bed, being watchful to not wake up Kinsley. I place my feet on the carpeted floor, tiptoeing across the room to Kinsley’s washroom that happens to be adjoined to his room. I don’t bother searching through the packed boxes for my toiletries, heading straight to the washroom, deciding to use Kinsley’s instead.

            I close the door behind me, not bothering to lock it because Kinsley’s asleep and probably won’t be walking in on me. I strip off my pj’s, stepping under the warm mist. I sigh contently, flexing my muscles. There’s nothing like a nice hot shower after a whole day of traveling. Humming quietly to myself, I finish up in the shower. I push aside the curtain, snagging the towel from the towel rack. I rap the towel around my slender body, stepping out into the muggy washroom. I scan the washroom for my clothing.

            My eyes widen, “Oh shit”

            When I decided not to grab my toiletries I must’ve totally forgotten to get clothing. Now, I have to walk out there in a towel. What happens if Kinsley is awake? Maybe I’ll be lucky and he won’t be there.

            I sigh, and slide open the bathroom door careful to not make any noise. I glance over at Kinsley’s sleeping form, nodding to myself before tiptoeing across the room to my suitcase beside the bed. Beside the bed? What dumbass put it there?

            I hurry across the room, bending down on my knees. I unzip the top slowly wanting to make the least noise possible. I grab the first outfit I see, standing up quickly. Unfortunately, I end up whacking my head on the corner of the bed as I stand.

            A loud hollow bang sounds throughout the room. I yelp and jump up with a hand over the spot I hit against the bed. Biting my lip to keep from cussing, or waking up Kinsley.

            Too late for that though because I here the bed dip and Kinsley appears in front of me; a concerned look on his face which suddenly is wiped clean off his face.

            “Shit, frigging shit” Kinsley moans, covering his eyes.

            “What Kins, what?” I growl.

            Kinsley groans again, quivering a little, “Towel Cinnamon, you’re towel fell”