The First Time I Saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck Chapter Fifteen

Hello people!

This would've been up earlier but I got distracted. I tend to do that often

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Chapter Fifteen

Rohanna’s POV

“Don’t forget Miss. Black, school begins Monday” The principle smiles at me.

I nod, “No problem, I’ll be here, and thank you very much”

The principle laughs and waves me out, “No worries my dear, I hope you’ll get along well here”

I smile, shrugging, “I’m sure I will Sir, have a nice day”

I wave, closing the office door behind me.  I tuck my schedule and my new locker lock into my purse, pulling my sunglasses down over my eyes. I hurry out of the school, in a great mood.

I’ve been in an amazing mood ever since I came to the conclusion that I liked Kinsley. While sitting in the office waiting for my turn to speak to the principle, I had more time to think to myself and I realised it wasn’t so horrible to like him. I even thought about telling him for a second, but I totally refuse to do that because I’m afraid of being rejected.

If it turns out that Kinsley does have a girlfriend then I don’t think it would be a smart idea if I continue to live with him and Aiden. Sure he was kind enough to offer me a place to live, but what will his girlfriend think? I wouldn’t want to ruin Kinsley’s relationship because of my living with him. He’s girlfriend might jump to conclusions and think he’s cheating. I certainly wouldn’t want that to happen, because I don’t want anyone, much less Kinsley’s girlfriend to go through that kind of heartbreak. Even though me moving out would hurt.

I hop into my car, speeding onto the highway, typing in Mall in the GPS system.

Only if Kinsley had a girlfriend; why would he invite me to live with him? That part is kind of confusing. No normal guy with a girlfriend would go away for a week and spend time with a girl he met from a party without getting in her pants or if he had a girlfriend. That would make no sense at all.

Kinsley did say however when we first met that he was in Ginger to bring someone home. Unless his girlfriend rode on the roof and I didn’t see her get up there, Kinsley didn’t bring anyone home except me.

I park in the parking lot of the mall, hopping out of the car. I pull my purse strap higher up over my shoulder and jog into the building.

The mall is always the place I come when I’m in need of some thinking time or when I just need to forget about everything. It’s also a good place to come to find work. In the mall back at Ginger, the whole front entrance was loaded with flyers hiring people.

I did have a job back in Ginger, working as a babysitter on rare occasions. I enjoyed doing it actually and I’m hoping I can find work here as a babysitter.

I glance at the walls and sure enough, the left wall is covered in hiring flyers. I smile, scanning every one of the flyers for someone hiring a babysitter. I grin in happiness when I spot one in the furthest corner of the wall. I tare it off the wall, skimming over the flyer.