~1

A/n
If you don't like the following;
Mentions of blood,
Suicide,
Death,
Self harm,
Alcohol,

I advise you not to read this book, but I won't stop ya so enjoy

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝟼:𝟷𝟸𝚙𝚖

"i could kill you right now" She spat, she pressed the tip of the gun against my forehead. "go ahead" i chuckle coldly. "you won't kill me" i stared into her brown eyes. I saw something click in her mind by what i said and lowered her gun. "you're right" she swallows. 

"i wont" Before i could do anything she raises the gun and pulls the trigger at the person beside me. My best friend.

I rush towards her, my hands fumbling at their clothes where blood rushed out of her stomach. I try to stop the bleeding as she runs off but turns back to look once more, then she disappears into the dark of night.

"wake up, wake up please" I cry. I grab my phone calling the ambulance.

. . .

(a year and a half before)

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝚙𝚖

"Seriously" I laugh a little bit. I'm sitting with my friends at a diner. I shoved a fry into my mouth as they continued talking. "I can't wait to get back to school to finish this year" Nicole exaggerated the 'finish' in her sentence.

"Yeah man. it'll be the end of senior year" Liam laid back in the booth resting his head on the back board. "Fuck yeah" I smirked.

"What are you all going to do after high school?" Beca asked. We all thought about it but shortly someone said something. "I'm going to collage" Nicole said. it's not surprising though, she's like the smartest here.

"I'll just be finding jobs and getting life started" liam's eyes were still closed but he is listening. "what about you Morana" they poked at me. I actually never thought about that.

"I really don't know" I picked at the sandwich that was on the plate in front of me. "your going to have to figure it out though" liam told me. i knew that.

"okay enough of this talk" Nicole got a burst of energy. That's her alright. "let's go to the store and spend money for nothing we need" That earned laughs from all of us.

"What" She dragged out the 'a'. "I'm comfy so in fact I'm not moving till i want to." liam protested. Nicole rolled her eyes and sat back down. "we can do it later" He opened his eyes and Nicole nodded.

"Let's talk about beca" I turned towards her. "how's the boyfriend doing" I smirked at her. Her cheeks instantly flushed at the thought of her boyfriend.

"You have a boyfriend!?!?!? When did this happen?!?!!!" Nicole yelled. we got looks at by older people and the children who thought it was funny.

"A couple weeks?" Nicole slapped beca in the arm. "and you didn't tell me" Nicole protested. Beca nodded and that earned a face from Nicole. Which made me and liam laugh.

"I'm going shopping, let's go" Nicole got up and pulled a $20 out of her purse and set it on the table. "how much money do you have in that duffel bag. Liam poked the purse.

"its not a duffel bag" She smacked his hand away and walked out. we all laughed following her out to her car.

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢,
𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝
𝟹:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖

"What about this?" Nicole held up a t shirt. I shook my head no. it was to ... revealing. She groaned and went looking. i walked over to liam. he was looking at shoes.

"What do you think?" He pulled out a pair of black converse. "They will look dope" He smiled and put them back in their box and put it in the cart.

"What about this one!" Nicole yelled making me turn. She held up a long sleeved black shirt. it was plain but looks good. "yeah I'll wear that" I grabbed it putting it into the cart.

"Party here we come" Nicole sounded enthusiastic. "I might pick up some hot women or men" Liam walked up with his box and cart. As you may tell Liam is bisexual.

"where's beca?" We looked for her. Looking for her and her purple hair. She was in a different shoe shop looking at shoes.

"there you are!" Nicole ran towards her handing us the bags before doing so. She gave beca a hug in which laughs were slipped. They had a small conversation and beca bought the shoes and we made are way back to Nicole's car.

"Morana we are going to your house since your parents are never home" Nicole looked at me through the rear view mirror. i nodded and we made are way.

When we got there I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I almost got trampled by skipper. He wagged his tail and followed me as we made are way to my room. He is a German Shepard for anyone's information. I threw the clothes for the party that i didn't really want to go to on the bed.

"come on skipper" i said in a high voice. He let his tongue hang out of his big floppy mouth and followed me happily but ran when he saw Beca, Liam, and Nicole.

"He favors you guys" Beca bent down and petted skipper and set her bag the front door. "let's watch a movie" Liam jumped onto the couch and grabbed the remote. "yeah but after we are going to that senior party" Nicole told everyone. We all nodded and got situated and watched the movie.

After the movie we all decided to get ready. "Nicole is the designated driver" I told everyone. Nicole don't drink or smoke so she is always the driver. unlike her, I like to get wasted. there's just the feeling of nothing being wrong which is the best.

"And your going to drink a fuck ton" Beca came up pulling her curly hair up. i rolled my eyes. "do something with your straight ass hair" I huffed and walked away. doing the half up, half down hair style. It's pretty cute.

Liam walked out wearing the usual but he just bought new shoes because his others are worn out. He wore those. Nicole walked out fully dressed, makeup, dress, hair done, ect.

"you know this isn't prom" I bluntly told her. She flipped me off. "got to look like a queen if you are one" She winked and sat down.

We all shook are heads and grabbed snacks to bring because Caleb asked us to. We are going early anyways. Caleb is the one throwing the senior party.

<><><><><>

A/n
Who's ready for this book to continue?