~8

(Dif language is used also does not mean ik it lol)

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑
𝟻:𝟻𝟶𝚊𝚖

Gunshots. i Shot up looking around the room. No one was there, I'm alone with shark and skipper of course, but skipper was the only one here. I look at my cold, shaky hands. no blood. It was just a dream.

I look over at the alarm clock and was 5 minutes till the alarm went off. I turned it off and got up, stretching in which case my back cracked. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth along with my hair. I heard the little clicks of the paw of the gray dog, and a white one.

"hey" i patted their head. both of their tails wagged and sharks tongue fell out of his mouth. I laughed and he followed my while i fed shark. As soon as I bend down he is all over the bowl. i did the same to skipper and he waited till i was done.

I picked out a orange flannel and a black t-shirt to pair it. I slipped my sweatpants on and tied my orange Jordan's. Yes orange. Out of every color its orange.

I check my phone once again showing the bright white numbers. 6:43am. i go back downstairs and grab some left over vegan pizza. Guess who was here. I know right you can never guess.

I heated it up and shoved it into my mouth. It takes about 10 minutes to get to school and it starts at 7:30am. Once i finish eating i text the group chat.

fuckers👅
Any1 want me 2 pick them up

beca
Nope!

Liam
yes plz

Nicole
DUHHH

bil
^

okay see ya in 5

I grab keys to the old car in the garage since mom took the newer car that she bought to where she is living now.

I started it looking behind and pulling out. I go to Nicole's house first picking her up. "hey" She started trying to start a conversation. I pulled away from her house and headed to Billie's since its next. She sat in the passenger seat and stuffed her bag at her feet. Next was Liam. He lives close enough to walk to school he don't. I pull into his driveway and waited for him to hop in.

"who wants Starbucks" i look at everyone. Everyone nods and i drive to it. We still have 20 minutes till school starts. We order at drinks and i passed them around. Nicole got a regular coffee, Me and billie got a tea, and liam got a mocha of some sort.

"5 minutes" Nicole looked at her phone. I hurried back to school and parked the car letting everyone out. Beca came running up and i grabbed her coffee that we ordered.

i handed it to her and she thanked me but soon disappearing into the crowd with Nicole. Liam saw Caleb and walked with him.

"your showing me my classes right" Billie grabbed my hand interlacing are fingers. "no I'm going to leave you stranded at your locker when I have the same schedule as you" My sarcasm took over. She glared at me as we walked into period 1.

"take your seats and shut up" Mr. Smith ordered. I never liked him one bit. I had him last year for 3rd year English. now he is my 4th year English teacher. I groaned and kept a strong hold on billie's had as i directed her to the seats in the back.

"je déteste vraiment ce professeur putain" I mutter. Billie looks at me all confused. "never told me you speak another language." She looked at me. i shrugged. "you don't know a lot" no one does. She gave me a puzzled look.

"What did you even say" She whispered. "I really hate this fucking teacher" It made her laugh and little.

"I said quiet!" He yelled. It made some people flinch. "Peux-tu jamais te taire!" i yell. People bursted into laughter and soon after billie asked me what i said. "Can you ever shut up!" She smiled and sat back in her seat.

. . .
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝚙𝚖

"i heard you were speaking on going french in english." beca nudged my arm. I laughed and nodded it was fun. "He didnt understand any of it, and when he asked i told him the exact opposite of what i said"

"your teaching me french" Billie poked my cheek. " yeah yeah, when you move in with me" I sarcastically said.

She smirked and we continued lunch. "I'll be back" I announced and excused myself. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself again. I sighed and saw someone start walking in.

"Are you okay" Billie walked in. I nodded making sure she don't suspect anything. I still have depression and most of the time it's there but surged up when i saw Alex. my PTSD also surged as I slept. The screams. Her blood was on my hands when I tried to save her.

"yeah, just saw making sure my hair was okay" I lied to her. She stood there not buying my story but didn't push anything. The rest of the day was a blur. I hardly talked, only when the teacher asked a question and I zoned out every couple minutes.

"Shotgun!" liam yelled. He hopped into the Old car and slammed the door. i hopped in and sat as everyone got in. Once they were I turned the key, starting the engine that needed fixing but I didn't have the money. First stop, Liam. I drove to his big house and his cat sat in the window waiting for him. Next was billie. She just got out quietly and sluggishly walked to her door. Next was Nicole. her brother greeted her at the door and I left off to go to shark and skipper.

I pulled into the garage and got out, hoping someone was home. My hope was not granted but two little mischievous pups trotted along. "who wants to go on a walk" I smiled. They got excited and I grabbed the leashes.

<><><><><><><><><><>