~11

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍
𝟿:𝟹𝟷𝚙𝚖

I pull into Billie's drive way and switch the car off, taking out the metal key that makes me motor turn on with a twist. I open the glove department finding a beanie because I sat outside with a breeze that messed up my hair. I put the beanie on hiding the mess and grab the car door handle pulling it so I can make my escape of the vehicle I'm In.

Trees began to shake slightly as the breeze got more aggressive. The dogs barked and barely any children were playing now. I walk up to the door, my feet touching the cold concrete making a slight slipping sound.

I lift my hand up knocking the door that will lead me inside of the house. Not even a minute later the door opened and revealed a nicely dressed billie. She smiled gently and she stepped aside to let me in.

"what's the dressing up for" I questioned her. She let put a shaky laugh and rubbed her neck with her hand. "My parents want me to come over tonight" I saw that she was kind of sad about it. Her lips parted but soon enough went straight again. "I can go with you" i feel my heart pound at the thought of what I just said. She licks her lips which was in fact, super fucking hot and looked away.

"only if you want to" I nodded even though she was not looking at me. "Well duh I will" I saw a slight smile and she grabbed her keys. "Lets go then" We rushed out of the door going into her fancy car. "Lady's first" She bowed. "Your a lady too" I pushed her. "Are you sure I have a penis"

I didn't have anything to say after that. "Your white as a ghost" Her little chuckles escape her perfect lips. "at least it's brighter then my future" I laid back watching the lights of other cars move down the road, the radio plays softly and the wind presses against the car. "right now on (whatever channel music) Here is billie eilish with Bad guy!" I slightly heard it. I turned up the volume not looking at billie once as I did it.

"I'm the bad guuy" Billie sang along. "duh" we screamed in unison. we continued until billie put up a finger and looked at me slightly. The music jumped back in with a sick beat and it gave off red vibes.

I like when you get mad, i guess I'm pretty glad that your alone, you said you scared of me? maybe because i'm wearing your cologne.

Billie stuck her tongue out as she was vibing with the music. I could get use to this. We made it to her Parents house and pulled out on the curb. It looked old, not in a bad way but like the good kind of old. "you'll be fine" She reminds me. I nod and got out along with her. She headed first in and I followed shortly behind.

"Billie!" A orange haired man said. I stood there awkwardly not knowing who anyone is except her mom. I sat at the chairs in the dining room and watched as they all talked.

"Hi" Maggie said with open arms. I gently smile and get up to give her a hug. "how are you sweety" she smiled gently. "I'm good" She gave me a final hug before going back to who i presume is her husband. he was tall with a beard, glasses, and he had a hat on.

I sat there just watching mostly then the orange haired man pointed at me. I hears some whispers amongst them, then they came and sat down with me.

"Morana, finneas" she pointed at us. "finneas, Morana" He extended his hand and i shook it.

"you don't talk a lot don't ya" He observed.

"Je parle beaucoup aux gens quand je ne suis pas mal à l'aise ou nerveux" (I do talk a lot to people when i'm not uncomfortable or nervous) I huffed.

Finneas sat their confused about what i just said, while billie was holding in a laugh. "what did she say" he demanded to know. She shrugged. "but you laughed you should know!" He pushed her. "i dont I haven't been in school as long as her man" She protested. i watched as they kept almost yelling at each other which to me is funny.

"tell him i don't know what you said" billie pointed at him. I looked at finneas. "elle ne sait pas ce que j'ai dit" (she doesn't know what i said)

I looked at billie. "you can speak English so we can understand you" She growled. I put my hands up in defense. Patrick walked in a sat down along with us.

"tell billie's friend to stop speaking french" Finneas whined. I let a small laugh out and look at him.

"french so i see you can speak french" Patrick began. I looked at him and nodded. billie rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand.

"we're going to my old room" Billie told them. I chuckle and follow as I am getting pulled along.

"can you stop speaking gibberish" She pouted and stuck her bottom lip out. I roll me eyes. "yeah" i gave in. She smiled and sat on her old bed. "Why don't your room at your house look as dope as this room" I looked at her. She just shrugged and laid back.

I said down and looked around. " Why don't you move all of your stuff out" I looked up at her. We are now laying on her bed talking away. "because i stay here sometimes when I get lonely" She turned on her side so she can see me. "that's just plan sad. plus you have me" I smile gently.

The red light are on making everything red or a darker shade. I can not disagree but red lights are pretty hot. "mhm" I hear her. We looked at each other in the eyes. Her glancing at my lips and i also do so too. She moves closer and so do I. Her lips softly connect to mine, her hand gently being placed on my burning cheeks.

My stomach is twisting as the kiss continued. Butterflies flying i'd like to say. I sat up and straddled Billie's lap while continuing to kiss her.

<><><><><><><><><><>