~14

𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟹𝚛𝚍
𝟷:𝟸𝟷𝚙𝚖

I grabbed my shoes and jacket and slipped them on. i made my way to my car and started her up driving down the road watching her house disappear. I pulled over and looked at where I was. It was Caleb's house. The place where we first met. I wanted to go back, but I think she needed space. She was clearly angry and its best to let her calm down.

As I put my up car into drive I turn around heading back to moranas house. Not doing what i told myself. I silently pull on the side of the road and get out going to the porch and just sit on it. Sometime later I hear the door knob twist and she walked out.

"how long have you been sitting there" She asked me shocked. "A while" I heard her silent 'oh' that floated in the air like a cloud. she sat down next to me and looked at what she wanted to. "I'm sorry" she blurted out. "For what" I asked. I didn't look at her but instead I looked down the road as kids ran to their houses.

"for snapping at you in the kitchen" She sighed and rested her head on her hands. I rolled my eyes and embraced her. "Don't worry about it. Now I know you have been making something and I want some" I told her. she chuckled and nodded. We separated and made are way to the kitchen. I didn't want to ask what happened again but she will tell me. I hope.

. . .

𝟼:𝟸𝟽𝚙𝚖

After a little while of us hanging out I get a text from mom telling me to come home for some reason.

"hey mo, mom wants me. I have to go" I tell her. Morana sits up still paying attention to the tv and I get up and walked to the door grabbing my shoes and slipping them on effortlessly before walking behind her.

"Bye" I tilt her head to look at me and we exchange looks before I placed a small kiss on her forehead and walk out.

"hello" I answered the phone call. "When will you be here" mom said through the phone. "About 5 minutes" I questioned. "okay see you when you get home" and she hung up. I put my phone down not questioning it any further and pull into the driveway. I flipped through my keys after I took them out of the ignition finding the garage key.

I unlocked the door and walked inside with finneas and Claudia there along with everyone from the meeting a few weeks ago I think. "What's up" I slightly said as I looked around at everyone.

"we have to push your tour further up." A man told me. "What date" I squinted looking at him. "February 14th" I looked at mom because she knew I wanted to have a normal school thing I guess. "It'll just be thr-" I interrupted her.

I grabbed finneas by the arm dragging him to my bedroom. "Im going to have to tell her fin" I looked at him. He sighed. "Tell her and if she don't want to come then she don't have to. If she does though we are going to have to tell mom" he painfully told me.

I walked back out and looked at everyone. "when and over" they knew what I was talking about. "February 14th to april 7th" i stomped my foot in anger because now i have to tell her. I'm just going to tell her on the 8th, and that's in 5 days. "okay" i walked back to my room, finneas and Claudia followed me wanting to cheer me up.

"hey she will come don't worry" Claudia told me. I sigh and stare at my phone that's lighting up due to me posting on Instagram about it. "you have millions of followers that have your support" finneas chimed in.

"i know and i cherish them but i want her." I told them the truth. They pulled me into a hug that lasted a big minute. "thanks" They both smiled and walked out leaving me in my room.

. . .

𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝟼:𝟸𝟷𝚊𝚖

nicole gave me her number when we first met due to us both being Morana's friend and because of the group chat that morana added me in. I rolled over and grabbed my phone pulling up Nicole's messages and decided to text her.

Nicole

I have a question

Sure what's up

what's the best way to tell morana something

you have 3 options,

you can either tell her while you all are having fun because she takes stuff easier when she's happy

tell her when she is not happy which might either make her mood worse or bring it up

and last you can just not tell her.

okay thanks

welcome

i put my phone back down and get ready for school. 3 more days i have to break the news, maybe it's for the best i don't tell her? but then ill feel like fucking shit. I can take her out and see where it goes if its good then i can. i think i'll do that.

. . .

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟾𝚝𝚑

𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟾𝚙𝚖

"what's up with you?" I look over at billie. She's been off all day. I nudge her but she didn't respond or anything. "Billie" I whispered. Nothing still. I raised my hand wait for the math teacher to see my hand as he continued writing problems on the board. He took small glances at the class every now and then so I waited until he saw me.

"yes?" He put the cap on the marker and folded his arms across his chest. "can me and billie go to the bathroom" he squinted his eyes. "Girl stuff" I lied to him. He waved his hand and I grabbed billie's hand dragging her along.

"what is wrong with you" I tell her pulling her into one of the big stalls. She just looks at me but says nothing. Her teal hair falls Infront of her face but she don't move it. "Billie" I bent down crouching in front of her. "Please tell me what's wrong" I heard her sniffle.

"I need to tell you" she started. " they moved my tour to February 14th and I don't know if your going to change your mind or not" she slipped a tear. "Billie that's amazing news." I smiled. She looked confused. "when did you find out?" I asked. "A week ago I think" she told me. I smiled and wiped her tears away. "So you waited till my birthday to tell me" I sat down infront of her.

"uh yeah yeah" she seemed to play along. "You didn't know" I let out a little to loud of a laugh. I rested my head on her knee as u caught my breath from laughing. "You never mentioned it" she let out a nervous laugh. I punched her arm. "Yeah that's because its a sad but happy day for me"

"why is it so sad" she stopped crying and now was into this conversation. "because I had a twin brother" I looked at her. "Is that" She stopped herself. "Yes it is" She let a frown grow upon her face but not a bad one. "You want to ditch school?" she said out of the blue. "Sure"

<><><><><><><><><><>