~18

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟿
𝟾:𝟸𝟷𝚙𝚖

It's been two days since me and Billie got back from tour and the school told us that we can go back in a week to get everything situated again at home, but it feels different. I know Billie and i  have now been dating for almost 3 months but it feels like someone is watching me constantly, like when I was with Vicky before she got murdered.

I've been very cautious but i haven't told billie about the feeling because I don't want her to worry but I'm going to have to tell her. Currently we are watching a movie with her family.

"hey billie can I talk to you" I whispered as I looked up at h er. "Yeah of course" we got up and went to her old room and sat on the bed. "So uhm," I felt my anxiety start to grow as u thought about it. "Take your time" she grabbed my hands and looked in my eyes with pure trust and patience.

"remember Alex," I start off. She nods to my question that I asked so I continued. "I got a weird feeling before she came and killed Vicky. And now I'm getting it again and I don't want you to die" I started to cry in her shoulder. Yes it might sounds baby ish or stupid but its serious. "I won't leave my love, I promise" she hugged me tightly and I knew she was worried for her sake. Ill make these next few days good. "I don't know when she's coming billie." I sobbed making her shirt wet.

"ill keep you safe mo" she rubbed my back but I pulled away. "I'M NOT THE ONE NEEDING TO BE SAFE, YOU NEED TO BE SAFE" I raised my voice but soon after I put my hand over my mouth. I saw a tear escape billie's eye as she pulled me in closer for a hug.

We heard a knock at the door and a rattle of the door knob. "are you guys okay I heard yelling" the red head poked in. "We need to talk to you," billie told him. "The both of us need to talk" as she looked at me. He looked worried but took a seat.

"don't you dare tell mom" billie sat up taking a fixed stare at finneas. "alright I can try but I can't promise" he truthful spoke. I looked at billie and she nodded for me to start. I told finneas about Alex and what she did and does and how billie is in danger. "I'm calling the cops" he told us and I reached for his phone.

"they can't do anything red head" billie grabbed me pulling me back down. "All we can do is try" he told me. I looked at billie for support but she went with finneas. "Let them try okay" I nodded and leaned back on billie. What if this is the last time I can spend with her?

Finneas straightened his back and sat forward as he talked to the police. He also wrote something down but he shoved it into his pocket. "Get some sleep okay" finneas told us and we both nodded and he walked out.

𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟿𝚝𝚑
𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟿𝚙𝚖

Billie fucking eilish. She will be hard to kill in order to get to Morana. She's mine why does the world not understand that? I already had to get rid of Vicky. She was so fucking annoying, always laughing with my girl? No.

I really don't understand why she broke up with me? Like we we're perfect, wait no. We ARE perfect. We were meant to be together and I won't stop for no one.

I'm on Liam's couch. I held him at gun point of course and took his phone. I'm surprised they haven't texted to hang out yet since Morana got back. Liam went and showed me where morana lived as to I'm his older sister, so he has to follow my orders.

I have also made sure he keeps his mouth shut or ill blow his brains out. I let him go every once in a while to hang out with his friends but I always have a mic attached to him. He knows about it so he won't say anything. 

It'll be April 15th.

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷5𝚝𝚑
3:𝟹𝟺𝚊𝚖

She cut the rope that was holding me down and slammed me in the wall. Her eyes went dark as her grip got stronger around my neck.  I felt my pulse in my head and my eye sight go blurry for a long minute. I look over at vicky who is laying on the floor. Blood is coming out of her mouth, neck and stomach. She tries to get air but just chokes on her own blood. Alex just stands there at the sight  and watches her pass. 

"HELP HER" i yelled but nothing happened. Did she even hear me? "YOU FUCKING BITCH" I scream. "Why did you do it" I stood up once my vision came back. Alex slid the knife in her pocket and looked at me. "you're mine little girl" she walked up to me and put her hand under my chin. 

"get off of me" I told her over and over again. Her darkness crept over me and sucked me in. 

"morana. Morana!" i got shaken awake by billie. "hey don't cry" she pulled her hand up to my face and wiped the tears away. She held my face gently as i looked into her beautiful ocean blue eyes. "You're okay, she's not here." I looked around the room, looking to make sure she was telling the truth. "Eye's on me mo" she softly whispered. 

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you even if she tries." She reassures me. "hey take a deep breath with me" She inhaled a bunch of air and exhaled. 

"Now do it with me, ready?" I nod and go with her. "One two three" we do it a couple times before she asks a random question.

"Let's go out on a date" she interlaced are fingers and looked at me.

"today?" My words fumble from my mouth. She nods to my question. "alright" I gave a small smile. "lets go back to bed alright" I nodded and we both laid down and I rested my head on her chest.

<><><><><><><><><><>