~20

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝟽:𝟶𝟸𝚙𝚖

Hello" his voice said through the phone. "Billie, she's been shot" I stumble out. "We are on our way" I pressed the button to end the call then called nicole.

"How did the dat-" she shouted. "we- we're at he hospital" I let the tear slip. "Oh my god, hun its going to be alright we are coming" soon enough everyone was here.

"where's billie I need to see my sister" I heard finneas yell at the lady at the front desk. "Red head" he looked at me and ran up to me engulfing me into a hug.

"it was her fin. it was her" I cried. A minute passes and we hear Nicole and the gang run up. "NICOLE" I yelled letting go of finneas to collapse into Nicole.

"it was alex" I sobbed. It was alex.

After a while people could come see her. I fell asleep cuddling up next to liam. He shook me awake when finneas came out.

"you can come see her" finneas told me. "Me and Claudia are going to head home okay? We will come back later." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"what time is it" I looked at him. "It's 3am" she smiled softly as I whipped my blood dry hands on my face.

"Nicole is coming back shortly with new clothes mo" liams raspy voice echoed. I gave him a thumbs up and walked to the desk. "Billie eilish" she clicked her keys and told me the room number because finneas never did.

I slowly walked into room 108 and looked at the tubes in her mouth and needles in her arms. I slowly walked up to her and sat down just watching the machine help her breath.

"im so sorry billie" I sobbed. "If I didn't meet you all of this, all of alex, and my life wouldn't have affected you. I'm truly sorry. I love you billie I really do. Thank you for everything." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I stayed at the hospital watching her breath and the monitors every few seconds. When morning arrived finneas came back.

"Hey red head" I lifted my head off the side of the bed. "hey little one"

"I can't stay with billie anymore" I told him bluntly. He looked at me confused and sat next to me. "Ever since I came into her life it's been a wreck. If I didn't meet her and start to love her she wouldn't be in this mess." I looked at the girl with tubes in her throat.

"morana you haven't been bringing a wreck to her life. She was happier with you, she wanted to do things with you that she didn't want anyone else to do with her. She wanted to be with you 24/7 if she was able. You were her life. You were her reason to keep going, she would stay up all night with me just talking about you non-stop, so now tell me again that you shouldn't be in her life again."

i teared up and he pulled me into his arms as i cried.

"you'll always be family, no matter what"

A few weeks later

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝
𝟸:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖

Billie's still in the hospital. She woke up once but soon went back in her state. They said there was a bullet in her head they couldn't get out that's effecting her tramaticly. I've been coming even though I shouldn't. The doctors said she is closer to being brain dead than coming back.

"I'm still here billie but" I whispered. "if your ready to go, you can go I'll be okay without you. i love you" Soon her heartbeat went flat and I watched her die on the bed. Nurses and doctors come in running and shoving me out. I watched as the preformed CPR and everything they could to get her to come back.

She was pronounced dead on May 21st 2018, at 2:53pm.

*a year later*

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝟷:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖

"hey morana how have you been" Nicole came in baring gifts. I uncovered myself to finally see the broad daylight. "depressed" I say truthfully. i grabbed the tv remote and turned it on.

News for today:
Its been a year since singer, songwriter Billie Eilish has died due to gunshot wounds.

yeah, they put it like that. hah

I might go join my brother, grams, and of course my billie. Alex was found and sentenced to death, she committed suicide in prison later that year. I also tried suicide 3 times since and failed each time.

"I got you some of your favorite things" she placed chocolate on the bed, some burritos, ice cream. I forgot to mention I haven't ate in a couple of weeks. "Do you want me to play your song" she asks. I nod and she walks over and turns on my phone. i saw her face soften when she turned my phone on revealing the photos me and billie took together during tour when we were having fun. She clicks everything i wanted and it started playing.

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted

I sobbed into my blanket and Nicole comforted me. i wish i stopped alex when i had the chance. "nicole, i'm ready to go" I tell her.

They asked me to describe the love I have for you, the love I feel and the love you felt for me. i would tell them that its wonderful and majestic. Beautiful altogether.

Like a soothing song you could dance to for hours upon hours and never get old, or tired, or boring to listen to. listening to its rhythm and how it lightens us up.

Even when you listen to a song repeatedly and you know the same outcome, you know how it starts, you know how it ended.

I would say our love was the same as that song I listened to. I know how it starts, it starts out wonderful and kind. I also know how it ends.

Its ends brutal. It leaves you hurt and wonder if you could have done anything to change it. They hurt you in ways you thought they couldn't.

They asked me how I would describe our love together and how it made me feel, I would tell them it started out amazing. It was beautiful till one point it had to break.

That it was a repeated cycle the continuation of life. It was cheated and left unfinished. I choose to stay after knowing you'd die with me there. Fighting for breathes that I knew would be over soon.

I was left with blurry vision of reality, someone with a broken view and I couldn't see what happened in front of me because I was blinded with hopes and dreams of you waking up.

I wanted to so badly, to be wanted but I know I wasn't and the song I listened to more than once, had the same outcome as I knew our love would. Left me feeling empty.

They asked how I would describe my love for you and I would tell them this. I'm now ready to go, in the ground. 6 feet down with you and i've been ready for a long time. all i have to say after that is, after you died it felt like the end of the world.

~ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 ~

i hope you enjoyed this story,
i was crying writing the end but not all story's have good endings. :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 - BIllie EIlish (completed) 🎉