~19

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝟸:𝟷𝟸𝚙𝚖

"ill pick you up at 6. I love you" she gives me a kiss on the lips that I've been dying for but pulls away before it becomes anything more.

"Sounds good. I love you too" I smiled a real smile and closed the door behind her. I grabbed my phone instantly and texted the group. I told them Im going out with billie and they should all come over to discuss what I should wear.

"Hey sister!" Nicole screamed as she brought me into a hug. "looking dressed up as always I see" I gave her a smile. "Yes as always, I'm a mother fucking queen bitch" she laughed.

A couple minutes later beca showed up with her boyfriend. "Everyone this is Cameron" he gently smiled at everyone and waved. "First time you bring is when I'm getting ready for something" I nudged her. "well duh. Also I need you to dye my hair again the purple is almost away and you did it the best last time" She flung her purple-blond hair and gave me a hug going to sit with Cameron.

"hey what's up" liam said walking in. "Dude what happened to your face" I asked. His lip was busted open and he had a black eye. "I just crashed my bike he said nonchalant. I jus looked at him and didn't question it. I gave him a fist bump and we all sat.

"okay the date is at six so we have 3 hours" I tell everyone. Liam pulls out his phone and moved his thumbs. Weird. Usually he don't even have his phone.

"let's make you look like a queen" Nicole sprung up and guided me to my own closet, looking over everything. Beca joined while the boys stayed in there.

"that" Nicole told me. She picked out a white dress. Not fancy or anything it was actually cute. "Beca your doing makeup ill do hair"

"guys you don't have to do so much it's only a small date" I smacked their hands away. Nicole pouted and Beca just stood there looking at me through the mirror.

"please" Nicole begged. I turned around and looked up at her. "Fine don't do to much" Nicole celebrated silently like she usually does and they got to work.

𝟻:𝟻𝟺𝚙𝚖

I slipped on my shoes and looked at everyone. They all cheered, even Cameron.

"you guys can stay here just don't fuck in my bed." I looked at them. "yes you" Beca and Cameron's faces went red and they went quiet. "love yall" I told them while I got the text from billie. I walked down to her car and bowed.

"you look stunning" She complimented me and got out of the car. She wore a black tuxedo. Which was super fucking hot. She opened the door and i sat while she closed it and ran to the drivers side. "let's go shall we?" She leaned over and gave me a kiss then we took off.

we came to an ice cream shop and got out. After we got a ice cream cone we started walking in the park, hand in hand to enjoy the sunset.

"i can't believe we met at a party" She laughed.

"you were looking cute when you showed up." I told her the truth. She jus looks at me with a face of 'your not serious'. "I'm telling the truth" I smiled at her.

"I can't wait to ma-" she got cut off by a twig snapping and some branches move. We looked around but we saw no one. That's when we saw a dark figure approach us.

"nice to see you again darling" her presence was dark, evil, murderous. She slowly walked up as I felt the lump in my throat as she got closer. I felt billie's grin tighten around my hand as every step got closer and louder.

"Oh billie" she tilted her head sideways. "I'm so sorry but that girl standing beside you is mine" Soon the street lights kicked on making the park a little lighter to see her face.

"don't touch her, I'll kill you if you touch her" billie stood guard of me. Alex got closer. "Not if I kill you first" Alex pulled out a pistol and pointed it at us. "Now billie be a dear and move away." Billie looked at me and I sighed. Billie moved.

"Morana I can't have you keep dating people for me to kill" she sounded like a psycho. "It would be easier for me" she smiled. I punched her in hopes for her to get the gun. Instead she hit me with the guns handle knocking me to the ground. I slowly got to my knees.

"I could kill you right now" She spat, she pressed the tip of the gun against my forehead. "go ahead" i chuckle coldly. "you won't kill me" i stared into her brown eyes.

I saw something click in her mind by what i said and lowered her gun. "your right" she swallows. "i wont" Before i could do anything she raises the gun and pulls the trigger at the person beside me three times. My best friend. my lover, my everything.

I rush towards her, my hands fumbling at their clothes where blood rushed out of her stomach, leg. There was more blood coming from another place bit i couldn't find it to hold pressure. I try to stop the bleeding as she runs off but turns back to look once more, then she disappears into the dark of night.

"wake up, wake up please" I cry. I grab my phone calling the ambulance, i watch the color come away from her face.

"I need a ambulance now!" I scream into the phone and put it down applying more pressure. "billie stay with me" I say with blood on my hands slowly taping on her cheek. Soon the blue and red lights flash down the road and hurry.

"HURRY UP" I scream with tears in my eyes and blood on my hands. "Billie please stay with me baby, you promised" I look at her pale white face with blood. i wiped my tears away and walked with billie.

"ma'am do you have anyone we can call for you" a police woman walked up to me. "im going with her" I started walking with them once again.

<><><><><><><><><><>