~17

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟽𝚝𝚑
𝟺:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖
𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚎, 𝙶𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢

I watch billie as she jumps around, singing to her fans and they echo the words back like a orchestra. Once the song that was playing was over, billie sits on a stool and finneas walks up.

"I have one more song" she reached for the bottle of water sitting down below her feet. "Its a new song, it never been played in a audience" she began. I saw finneas take a quick look over at me.

"This song is for someone special" I felt some eyes on me then someone yell, "is it that girl" billie looked at them but I didn't see what she did but the crowed went wild. we are only about a month into tour and we haven't told anyone but finneas about us being a thing. Due to the stress of tour for her parents and if it goes wild Alex will find out.

"come here" I heard from the stage as people cheered looking at me. I froze but billie got up and pulled me with her to the stool. She made me sit on the stool as she stood behind me and put her head on my shoulder.

The tune of everything I wanted started playing and soon she began singing the lyrics. "c'mon sing" she whispered in my ear. I looked at her and slowly shook my head. "C'mon I've heard you sing before, you have a amazing voice" she smiled gently and grabbed another microphone.

"thought I could fly" she began and I continued. "so I stepped off the golden" I smiled as i sang with her. Finneas was doing his thing with the backup vocals. "No body cried, nobody even noticed I saw them standing right there" we sang along. "kinda thought they might care, and it feels like yesterday was a year ago" I smiled at her a little. I saw some people slip a tear or two as they watched and listened.

After the song was over the concert ended and we all headed back stage to meet with maggie before billie, finneas, Claudia and I go into the green room. Maggie told billie she has 5 days  off until the next show. We head back and I hand billie a water and sit next to her.

"hey Claudia can we tell you something" billie looked at her. Claudia nodded and I looked at her confused. "Is it alright if we tell her" billie whispered to me. I nod and she continues. "me and mora-"

"YOUR DATING" she broke into the sentence. We all laugh and soon enough calm down. "Seriously are you" she switches from looking at me then back to billie. We both nod and she does a little celebration. "its obvious" she leans on finneas who still has his guitar out.

"how" billie pokes at her. She sighs and looks at us. "One," she points out the stuff. "You are always holding hands, touching each other in some way, your always with each other, you both are holly golly with each other, one of you looks miserable without the other, and that performance" She looks at us and smiles. "You guys are adorable"

"seriously?" We look at finneas. He agrees to what Claudia says and we look at each other. Maggie walks into the room and tells us to gather are stuff. We do as told and head to the bus that we will be on for a little bit.

. . .

Once we get to a hotel that we will be staying at we drop are luggage and I hop onto the bed. I release a sigh as I forgot what a real bed is. "Its is comfortable" billie slipped her shoes off then took mine off. "Yeah, thanks baby" she came and sat down. "of course" she sprawled out on the bed and closed her eyes.

"im going to take a shower" I tell her and she hums and continues to drift off into the sleeping dimension. After I got my shower done i hear my phone go off. I haven't really been answering anyone since billie's tour which is kinda mean and I know that. I grab my phone and lay down on the bed.

I get a few texts from everyone telling the work I need to do in order to graduate, which in fact is important. I sigh and grab my laptop and start doing the work that I've missed the past days. I feel the girl laying next to me roll over and continue snoozing.

How did I get lucky? She was just a random person I met at a party. God, I wish she never leaves or gets killed.

With that last sentence I start to think about it again and let some tears slip. I see billie move a little like she was going to wake up so I wiped them away and continue the work. A few moments of silence pass without anything happening.

"hey no, why are you doing that now" her hair was a mess over the pillow and her eyes looked up at mine. She closed my laptop and grabbed my hand, pulling it around her waist. "Sleep love" she said in the most soothing voice on the whole plant.

"alright" I take my glasses off and set them aside and soon fell asleep next to her.

. . .

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝟹:𝟻𝟸𝚙𝚖
𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝚄𝚝𝚊𝚑

Billie is doing her last show then we get to go back. We talked about us coming out to the public, and the whole family knows about me and billie which is great and everyone supports. Billie's team told us that it would be okay to let everyone know.

Billie sat down as her last song of the night played and everyone started to get wore out. "Alright I have some news for you all" billie began. The crowd cheered and got quiet as billie shushed them. I was standing with Claudia and maggie on the side of the stage.

"as some of you have figured, I have someone very special" I heard 'oooo's coming from every which way. Some yelled my name some yelled another name. "and I want to introduce you all to my girlfriend, morana" Billie smiled and waved for me to come on stage.

I looked at Claudia and she smiled pushing me onto the stage. I nervously waved as I walked up next to billie who smiled and laughed at me. "As you may have seen we did a little thing at one of my concerts around 2 months ago" she smiled. Everyone cheered as to remembering the video people look that went viral. I looked at billie as she smiled watching everyone. This is home to her and she belongs here.

"hey mo" billie waved at me. she lowered the microphone and i looked at her again smiling. "you zoned out there" she grabbed my hand pulling me over to where she was and put her arm around my waist. "U sure you have enough time to deal with me in the future"

"of course I do" I smiled. She gave me a kiss as the crowd went wild over it. I know people are recording but no one can hear what we said. After a minute she pulled apart and looked at the crowd.

"I love you" she looked back at me. "I love you too bil"

<><><><><><><>