~7

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝟻:𝟻𝟿𝚊𝚖

School starts back up in 2 days. Two days. Homework, I'll have to find a job for after school because im not letting billie pay for everything in this house because she owns it.

I get woke up to the sound of the alarm clock at 6. I'm trying to get use to wake up this early again and plus i have to clean the house. I tap the button on top of the alarm quick so billie don't wake up. We went back to my house because i needed stuff again and it takes lile 10-20 minutes 

to get there. I slip out of the covers replacing myself with pillows for billie to cuddle with.

i grab a pair of sweatpants and slip them on, also pulled my hair into a messy bun and grabbed the broom. I sweeped up the hardwood floor in the kitchen. I went to the sink and ran water for the dishes and placed them in scrubbing them. Mom never thought of getting a dishwasher when she was here all the time. I place the dishes down and grab a towel drying them and then putting them away. I put on some quiet music, mostly billie singing since i haven't heard her songs.

I fixed the covers on the couch along with throwing the laundry in the washer and drier.

"i just kinda wish you were gay" I sang quietly while grabbing my phone. i pulled up the way of making vegan French toast. i grabbed the almond milk, millet flour, nutritional yeast, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and marble syrup. I put everything together on gluten free bread and started cooking. no one has asked me if i could cook. I can, i took a course on how to and I love it.

"something smells good" A sleepy billie came down. "Wait" I yelled at her. the floor was still wet and slippery. She stopped walking and i walked over.

"Floors wet and slippery and guess the food" She thought about it. "Pancakes" I shook my head. "waffles?" i shook my head again. "tell me" She demanded. "nope your going to taste it" I grabbed a towel. it was like the light ones and handed it to her.

"put it on," She hesitated for a moment. "you'll be fine" She did as told and put it on.

i walked her carefully to the chair. "you better not poison me" She moved her head around. "No promises" i chuckle. I grabbed a plate and one of the cooked French toasts and set it infront of her. I grabbed a fork and cut it, putting it on the fork.

"take a bite" I handed her the fork. She put it in her mouth. "I don't know what the hell it is but, its so fucking good" I laughed.

"you can take it off now" I continued laughing. "This is french toast?" She looked so confused. I nodded.

"vegan and gluten free too" I added. She smiled and continued eating it. I cooked the rest of it and sat down joining her.

"you can really cook" She shoved a piece into her mouth. "thanks" I cut it up and shoved a piece in my mouth.

"welcome babe" I felt my stomach flutter that those words, we aren't even dating but it feels as though we are sometimes. I put the extra into the fridge and cleaned up. My phone was still on the counter showing the recipe.

"so you just happen to have all the ingredients" I stayed silent. "um, yes" total lie. i pulled the recipe up a couple days ago while she wasn't here and went to the store. "no you didn't"

"Billie" I turned around looking at her. "I wanted to do something for you so don't try to pay me back" I turned back around. She came behind me putting her head on my shoulder. "I know and it was good but I don't like you spending money on me" She squeezed my side. "To bad" I put the dishes away and turned back around.

. . .

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢,
10:30𝚙𝚖

"Yeah are you ready" i asked into the phone. i heard a shriek and pulled the phone away from my ear. "Tomorrow's school" She shrieked once again but more calmer. "yes" I heard muffles and then the phone call ended.

That's weird. I closed my phone and set it down next to my notebook. If i haven't mentioned it yet I write my thoughts in it. It's very private, no one has seen in it and no one will. Not even bil. I grabbed it flipping to a page where i wrote scanning the words that were written in ink. I closed it and tossed it into the desk.

Sighing I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. Brown hair, blue eyes, freckles, Dried up make-up but there wasn't much, the scar on my forehead from her. I wash my face off removing the make-up and dried my face clean.

I heard my phone ring but ignored it by going under my covers and turning off the lamp on my nightstand.

<><><><><><><>