~3

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅
January 𝟷𝚜𝚝 2018
9:15𝚙𝚖

I woke up to the alarm clock and arms around me move. I had a huge headache and the light isn't helping. I turn around in the bed and put my head in the pillow.

"here" She walked in with only a bra and...boxers? She put water on the side table and headache meds. "thanks" I took it and laid back down pulling the covers over my face, still wondering.

"no problem, also your phone kept going off" She walked out and i groaned pulling the covers back down a little, grabbing my phone turning the brightness down.

ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ:
Did you leave?
where are you?
it's been 30min
answer morana
Where are you???
I'm driving everyone to your house.

ʟɪᴀᴍ:
where r u?
answer

ʙᴇᴄᴀ:
we r worried answer your phone.

then the messages stop and there is a bunch of calls. I turned it off and got up realizing i still have the same clothes on as last night i look around in her room and put on the first thing i see.

"ya look cute" She said walking back in. i nod and lay down.

"I dont like you" I say pulling the covers back over. "yes you do" She grabbed some clothes and slipped them on. "nuh uh" i felt the bed dip. "why not" I rolled over. "because my head hurt" She laughed and pulled the blankets down.

"come on" Her arms extended to pick me up. i rolled my eyes. "you have to go back to your house, I think your friends are worried" I sigh and look at her not wanting to get up.

"i seriouly hate you, now pick me up" She laughed and carried me to her car. i typed the address in and she drove me. "see ya later?" I nod and I open the door and walked to the door. i flipped her off and walked in.

"You fucking ass hole" Nicole ran up to me. She punched my arm. "Ouch!" i shouted. "you deserved it" Liam butted in. i rolled my eyes and started walking."where's your clothes" Beca chimed in. i shrugged and continued walking. i made it to my bed and fell asleep

. . .

when i woke up I took a shower and went downstairs.

"Nicole and beca left" He said playing on the Xbox. "okay" I walked to the fridge and looked. There were beers, left overs, and some microwave things. i grabbed a microwave thing and popped it into the microwave.

"where were you last night" Liam sat on the chair at the counter. "i was at billie's" I grabbed the container and a fork. "who's billie" He set his phone down now meaning he is going to be really in this conversation.

"you know the girl that I was talking to before the party" I shoved a piece of chicken in my mouth. He nodded. "that's billie" I told him with a mouth full of chicken.

"She is hot I dont blame you" I swallowed. "I KNOW" I laughed. "MORANA HAS A CRUSH ON B-" Liam yelled. But was cut off by the knock on the door. We looked at each other but liam shrugged indicating he didn't know who it was.

i got up and fixed bils hoodie i put back on after my shower. i put my hair into a messy bun and i had really short shorts. I opened the door to the one and only.

"hello William" She smiled. i did too and stepped aside letting her in. "William this is Liam and liam this is billie" I got liam confused cause he just looks at me. "is your name William or billie" He looks at her. "billie" He nods.

"Mo can I talk to ya" He waved to my bedroom. i mouthed sorry to billie and followed. "you never told me that she was SO FUCKING HOT" he almost yelled the last part. i punched him then pushed him out. "William come here" Liam walked out and directed billie to the room.