~15

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑
𝟺:𝟷𝟸𝚙𝚖

i told everyone their goodbyes because tomorrow i leave with billie. They understood why, so i can get away from alex. "Did you talk to your mom" Billie said helping me pack. "no, she don't need to know. plus I'm 18 now" I tossed a shirt into the luggage bag.

"You could still at least text her ya know" She budged. I tossed a shirt into the bag a little hard and stood by the wall. "You okay?"

"yeah," I spoke. She went downstairs but came back up with a speaker and her phone in hand. She turned the speaker on making a weird noise then paired it with her phone. She typed some stuff and a song began playing.

"may I have this dance" She bowed. I laughed and nodded. "You picked bitches broken hearts to dance to" I questioned her. she nodded and placed her hands on my waist and mine wrapped around her neck.

You can pretend you don't miss me,
You can pretend you don't care,
All you wanna do is kiss me,
Oh what a shame I'm not there,

I kissed her as the lyrics moved through my head and the melody went through my body. She didn't pull back but instead pulled me closer. I kissed down her neck and sucking harshly letting her whimper a little bit. "Needy ass" I said though it and kissed her again.

After the make out session we got my bag packed and by the time it was all done it was 6 pm. "We should head over to my mom's" billie suggested. "not yet cmere" I dragged her along to the bathroom and covered the very visible hickey I left on her neck.

"Now we may go" she hopped off the sink and grabbed my bag along with locking the house all up. "Wait what are we going to do with shark and skipper?" I patted their heads as their tails tagged and there tounges flopped out their mouths. "zoe is going to keep them until we get back" she turned around and shaved the keys into her pocket.

"Who's zoe?" I opened the door for the digs to get into the car and shut it while getting in. Billie shut the trunk of the car and got in. "she's a family friend, she will be taking care of pepper too" she flipped the keys and drove off, Rolling the windows down for the dogs in the back, they both stuck their heads out the windows and enjoy the wind smacking there little puppy faces.

"are you excited!" Finneas asked me. "Yep, I get to see billie perform" billie was currently on the phone talking to who I think is Zoe anyway about the dogs. "I preform too" he huffed. I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair. "And I get to see you too" he sat there satisfied with my answer and turned on the tv.

"okay, zoe can take the dogs but we need to bring them their now" billie slipped her phone into her oversized pants and waddled away to find the dogs. "so are you guys a thing yet" Claudia came from behind me putting her arms on my shoulder. "no, I don't think so" She looked puzzled. "your telling me, billie, hasn't made a move and you haven't either" I nodded.

"fin I think billie is sick" Claudia kept a laugh in as finneas looked at her. "Is she puking? Fever?" He continued with a list of possibilities until we stopped him. "No fin she hasn't asked" Claudia whispered to fin. "What?" I budded in. "She hasn't asked you for the ride to get the dogs to Zoe's" finneas told me hesitantly.

I know their lying.

"Okay here's the trio let's go" billie smiled and made the dogs follow her. "I only have 2 leashes," she thought about it for a second and went upstairs. She came down with her phone charger. "this will do" she attached the charger to pepper and I looked at finneas.

"this is normal" he whispered. I bit my lip while watching her. Not in a sexual way just like figuring the situation out. "Let's go mo" she said as she dragged shark and pepper. I unclipped skippers leash because I taught him to not run away. I handed it to finneas and he let out a chuckle.

"come on or we will be late" billie yelled. I look over at my car which she wasn't in but she was in her car. Skipper wakes behind me as I made my way to her car, opening the door to let skipper in.

"so since we are going to Zoe's I'm parking a block away so no paparazzi" she told me. Her eyes focused on the road as she turned streets, and stopped at lights. When she pulled over she looked at me. "Grab a leash and lets go" she got out of car. "Your taking pepper with your well done leash" I patted my lap for skipper and he jumped out and sat on the sidewalk. On the other hand I had to grab shark and pull him out.

"okay let's go" she pulled her hood over her still teal hair and we walked to Zoe's house. When she knocked on the door I stood back to give her some space with her friend. When she opened the door she smiled and gave the girl a hug.

"Zoe meet morana, morana meet zoe" she introduced us and we shook hands. I saw Zoe whisper something into Billie's ear and billie shook her head no. "Okay ill take the dogs now and you guys can come inside" she waved us in and the digs ran around her house.

"How long is tour?" we all sat at the couch and talked. "February 14 to April 7th" zoe nodded. "Ill have to take care of these dumbos for 3 months" we looked at each other and nodded. She laughed and petted skippers head as he came and set his head on my thigh.

"it'll be fine skip" I rubbed his head while he enjoyed it. "skip?" Zoe asked. "Its short for skipper" she nodded and got up. "You guys should get going, people might see your car," she pointed at billie. "And you need to sleep" she pointed at me. We both laughed and gave in. She was right for the most part.

"bye zoe" billie gave her a hug. I sat there awkwardly until Zoe looked at me and separated from billie. "Come here morana" I laughed and gave her a hug and we parted ways.

<><><><><><><><><><>