~5

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 7𝚝𝚑
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟻𝚙𝚖

"Hey billie" I yelled at her. she came running down my stairs and looked at me. "What's your schedule for school" I looked at her. Her face got kind of sad but she pulled it up.

"sweet we have every class together" I smiled and looked at her. "What's wrong " Her eyes were sad, you can tell a lot by someone's eyes.

"I'll be going on tour soon" She planted her face into her hands. I heard the sniffles coming from her but there was no cry. "Awe it's alright" I opened my arms and she fell into them. "how long is tour" I asked. I hard her shaky breath. "Three months" She Whispered.

"okay, when you go on tour, we can call every night, and face time too" I saw a faint smile across her face. "deal?" I gently grabbed her jaw lifting her face up. "Deal" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and rested my head on the top of hers.

Billie had to go back home so now I'm sitting alone on the couch. I decided getting on my Xbox, putting my headset on and playing a couple games, those games turned into a couple hours. Turns out a lot of people texted me.

ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ:
u wanna come 2 a meeting

Sure!

Bet pick u up in 10 :)

Okay:)

I got dressed and put the head set down along with turning they system off. I heard the honk at the door and rushed out getting into the car. "Let's go princess" i blushed and she pressed on the gas pedal taking off.

When we got there billie told me to go into a random room that the meeting will take place in. Shortly she walked in. "You hungry?" I nodded. "For what then" She set her phone on the table along with her jacket. "burritos" I gave her a gentle smile. She laughed and walked out.

"who are you?" a lady asked as she walked in. I was sitting in one of the chairs. "oh billie said i could come" She nodded and took a seat across from me. Billie walked in a few moments later with two burritos on a plate.

"i just wanted one" i looked at her. "i know the other's for me" she stuck her tongue out. I rolled my eyes and ate it.

"who's your friend" The lady asked. I kept eating as they talked. "this is morana, my friend" She told the lady with blue eyes and brown hair.

"i'm maggie, billie's mom" my eye's widened at the information i looked at billie who was slowly chewing her burrito. "surprise?" i punched her in the arm and heard the door open.

"lets get this over with" a man said.

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 8𝚝𝚑
𝟷:𝟻𝟺𝚙𝚖

I woke up to yelling and looked behind me as i was still on the couch. There stood billie and my mom.

"She will NOT be living with you!" Mom yelled. Billie clenched her fist. "She won't be this is HER house" Mom had her jaw clenched and her face started turning a little red. I made a noise, in so which they both looked at me.

"Hey sweetie go grab your bags" She put on a gentle smile. i got up and walked over to billie and wrapped my arms around her.

"no" I rested my head on bils shoulder looking dead at her. "go grab your stuff now" She commanded i just stood there. "I'm almost 18, i make my own decisions" Her face turned blank and she turned around and walked out.

"I'm going back to bed" i yawn walking to my room. I grabbed billie's hand dragging her along with me. I heard a little crackle of laughter while I walked. i grabbed billie's waist as i laid down making her join me and I pulled the sheets up and over ourselves slowly drifting back to sleep.

I got woke up by a little puppy. It licked my face over and over again. "stop it" I laughed. I grabbed it pulling it onto the bed and it laid down.

"it's name is shark" She smiled. She hung the leash on the door and sat on the bed. "I don't care its still a puppy! right shark" I rubbed his little face. He waged his tail. "see he agrees, your going to be skippers new buddy"

"Already using my pup against me" She shook her head and smiled leaning back.

"no since I'm your best friend it's a direct invitation of this pup being mine too, but skippers mine." I stuck my tongue out at her.

<><><><><><><>><>