~6

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 8𝚝𝚑
𝟹:𝟷𝟸𝚙𝚖

"What's up Caleb" I said dabbing him up. "Yo, let's talk" He walked to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses pouring water. "What's up" I said taking a sip.

"so I like this boy" he started. He started describing liam. "Wait wait wait" I put my hands up. "Let me guess" he shifts on his chair.

"Its liam" I rested my face on my hand waiting for him."no" he scoffs. He is in denial. "yes" he mumbles. "HAZA" I yelled. 

"Be quiet" He reminded me. "My little sisters sleeping" his parents just had a new baby and they want Caleb to take care of her since there never home, like my parents.

"Okay so what's the plan" He pulled out his phone and turned it around. "I want to take him here" it was a restaurant that looked really fancy. I smirked at him.

"Good idea, now you have to make the first move because Liam is shy around you" I nudge his arm. He smiles a little bit and goes back to his phone.

"how are you and billie" he turns the subject. "We're good" I tell him. "You dating yet" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"no why would you think that" I Looked at him. "because have you seen you guys together, y'all are cute as fuck" He yelled 'fuck'.

I heard the cry of little anna. "You woke her up" I walked upstairs and grabbed her out of her crib. I held her bouncing her up and down as I've seen on tv to help them quiet down. I walked downstairs and was met by a flash.

"really?" I whisper. "I had to mo it's cute, definitely sending it to billie" I roll my eyes and keep trying to calm the baby

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑
𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟹𝚊𝚖

"school starts back up in a week guys!" Nicole said happily. I heard Liam groan and beca just slouched in the booth. "yeah" I grabbed the glass of water and downed it. a waiter came up with her pen and notepad.

"can i get you guys anything" She looked at everyone but landed her eyes on me. I swallowed and shook my head. I looked back at nicole.

"can we have a new waiter" She calmly asked. "sure thing" She growled and walked to the back

"isn't that A-" Nicole slapped Liam's arm. "yeah" I looked at my table. "Its her ex" Beca told Liam. he just nodded. a couple minutes later we got a new waiter and ordered food.

"you guys can pay upfront or just yell and i can pay at the table once you all are done. Have a good day" He smiled and walked away. I dug into my hamburger and Nicole ate her salad.

"how's the boyfriend" I asked after I swallowed. "it's good," she smiled. " We are going to be moving into a apartment"

"and you never even told us" Nicole exaggerated. She just shrugged. "never asked" Sometimes beca reminds me of myself. like seriously, she's a great friend but she does remind me of my happy times. Thank god not the sad times, i couldn't handle those.

"Hey girl you good" Beca waved her hand over my face. "what, yeah" I finished my hamburger ans got up. I felt someone looking at me so i look around finding her eyes on me. Her dead, empty, soulless eyes. "let's go" I whispered to them. They all nodded and we left.

. . .
𝟻:𝟸𝟼𝚙𝚖

"what" Billie asked. "she was there" I zoned out looking at the floor. "morana, who" She rubbed my arm. "Alex, my ex. the one i Burt all the photos of" I kept spacing out looking at the floor. Billie hugged me at her side and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"everything will be okay" She plaied with my hair. "no it won't" I mummbled. "how" We sat in almost the dark with one light on with soft music playing. "because she will do anything in her power to get to me" I grabbed her hand and interlaced are fingers.

"What do you mean" I sigh and explain. "when we were together she got sent to jail for murder, then when she got out she came to find me. in which she did. That's the year I broke up with her and left. I made sure i moved out of the area but she found me." I felt my eyes water. "again"

"I wont let anyone hurt you, in fact" She sat up and looked at me. "do you want to come on tour with me" I nodded my head excitingly. She's taking me on tour??!?!?

The person Alex killed was my girlfriend at the time. it took a while for me to get over it. I was diagnosed with Depression and PTSD but the symptoms are faded. At this point i should just be on lockdown 24/7. Alex is like a fucking hunter....for people. She wont give up at all and if she finds out i'm dating someone she will try to kill them too.

"what's on your mind" "im just tired" i lied. "do you feel safe here" She asked. To be honest I dont. i shook my head no and she got up and found a bag. "c'mon pack you can come to my house" I smiled and got up shoving clothes and stuff in the bag.

"Lets go" Billie smiled and grabbed my bag. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself around it and walked out the door.

"Your bringing a blanket?" She looked confused. I nodded. I snuggled into the soft blanket and fell asleep in the car.

I felt me being lifted up and carried inside. I opened my eyes and looked at her as she tried being quiet. "your cute" I said which startled her. I laughed.

"I get why you brought that blanket" She crawled on top on me resting her head on my chest. "what's that reason" She looked up at me and grabbed it. "because its soft and smells like me" She wasn't wrong. i laughed.

"right"

"I can feel your bulge" I looked at her. She smirked and rested her head back on my boobs. "free pillow" she grabbed my boobs. I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

<><><><><><><><>